Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Dang it Bishie Tempest's at the bottom of my list of those four horses. Arion and Rainbow need recognition too!!!

Adelina: *really not enthusiastic about her fate ... or reliving three really complicated hours*

I think Blackjack and Arion tie for first, then Rainbow, then Tempest! But maybe I'm biased because I hate Jason.

Ashlynn: *jumps into nonexistent corner and hides with other stuff in there* What's a blowtorch doing in here?

WAIT now that Pepper and Ryan are destined to be together, maybe Ryan can see Pepper first instead when Cupid shoots him! I doubt I'll ever catch up anyway.

XxJuliaxX said:
WAIT now that Pepper and Ryan are destined to be together, maybe Ryan can see Pepper first instead when Cupid shoots him! I doubt I'll ever catch up anyway.
Don't talk like that Happy Hapa!

Ryan: Nothing to be afraid of Pepper. Cupid won't hurt you. *Gives Cupid a death glare* Right Cupid?

Cupid: *Gulps* Ha...yes. Love doesn't hurt Ryan!

Julia is a Happy Hapa and a Happy Hapa is Julia! For no Hapa can be truly Happy if their not a Happy Hapa and they'll never be a true Happy Hapa if their name is not Julia! For Julia is the princess Happy Hapa and the ruler of Happy Hapas because she is a Happy Hapa name Julia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back