Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Cupid: NO MORE SECRETS! I'm shooting someone with the first letter of their first name M, someone with the last letter of their first name R, and someone with the last letter of their first name A. Pew, Pew, and Pew! 
Ryan: Oh I need to save a polar bear by the way. NOT SAYING THE NAME because there are killers out there *Thinks about techie*

Well I have to go to sleep now.

And remember, after 3:15 feel free to go nuts.

But before, please resist posting so much in the RP, I actually want to stay on track this time.

YOU ALREADY SHOT ADELINA THOUGH

Okay Max and Pepper, but then there are a few people whose names end with "a"

NO, I'M SAVING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT CHANGE MY PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH HERE COMES MY MOTIVATION TO GET BACK IN

"Nico had this disturbing habit of standing silently in the corner, blending into the shadows."

wow that is just SO different from how he used to be

Cupid: I will mentally renew your past feelings...not really shoot you. You know what I'm saying? For example, I can renew Ryan's feelings for Evy since he already experienced my arrow thing toward her so..yeah! However, that's not possible because Evy is no more. Rest in peace you awesome demigod!

I'M STARTING TO FEEL LESS AND LESS MOTIVATED TO REWRITE MY POST 
But .. Isn't Hades more powerful? He couldn't let anyone escape from the Underworld unless as a ghost.

Yes! Lettuce help kill Cupid with deadly cabbage!!!!

Adelina: Then how exactly do you "renew my feelings"? '-'

True - I supposed they work together, though, since Thanatos is under Hades's realm. But he wouldn't let anyone escape either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back