Camp Half-Blood Redefined

PLOT TWIST

The future Doctor went back in time in the TARDIS and helped his past self discover the Button and erased it from existence before putting Bishop in the pound where he escaped, met a bear, got put in a barrel, and crashed into a bunch of rocks

tumblr_mhu98yuqkR1qlj8quo5_250.gif
tumblr_mhu98yuqkR1qlj8quo6_250.gif

tumblr_mws3nkMkas1qe8wvfo2_250.gif
tumblr_mws3nkMkas1qe8wvfo3_250.gif

BishopOfKings said:
... Please stop with the stupid Doctor Who stuff. Also you gave me another reason to hate Doctor Who
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*shrugs* Moffat saved the day! Heh heh

Sometimes I want to burn Moffat in a tank of Greek Fire with Rick Riordan, and other days I want to give them all the chocolate in the world 

JustanotherRPer said:
This is brilliant! 
Dang It, the drumming has started up at my house

You wanna know who I sometimes want to burn in Greek Fire? Derek Landy. If you don't know, he wrote the Skulduggery Pleasant series. MY FEELS ARE BROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU LANDY!

JustanotherRPer said:
You wanna know who I sometimes want to burn in Greek Fire? Derek Landy. If you don't know, he wrote the Skulduggery Pleasant series. MY FEELS ARE BROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU LANDY!
Steven Spielberg, he has a talent with movies that I've never seen before.

VICTORY OF THE DALEKS!?!?!? NO! 
I literally feel my head tingling from the drums. OMD I'm going insane

.... God, I was trying to be respectful.... but seriously, SHUT THE F*** UP, WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. 
Everybody start throwing your fandoms at them!

Bu- Gallifrey is supposed to be destroyed in the constellation Kastertborous!

explosiveKitten said:
.... God, I was trying to be respectful.... but seriously, SHUT THE F*** UP, WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. 
Everybody start throwing your fandoms at them!
I am a member of quite a few fandoms, so I think I can handle whatever you guys throw at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back