Camp Half-Blood Redefined

XxJuliaxX said:
Ohh never mind, I found it. I'd say it's been maybe a half hour since he was trapped.
So Joakim's been possessed by his Shade for… 30 minutes? 
If @RyanJXavier gets on, I'll let it be his call, but I'm unsure of Joakim's current problem, and the reasons that led him there, which was, of course, the Shade and his loss of control. The thing that's bothering me is the reason of his loss of control, which to me, felt like both god modding Joakim's character and wrecking his personality.

It would be reasonable then, (Julia) that if Joakim was possessed by the Shade for long enough, he would lose his memories? (Which would require the others to fit details in for him/me, I guess…) but if he did, I/Joakim could start on a clean slate, but the other events would've happened.

See The watch of the gods.

At 1 it turns into a bow

At 2 a sword

At 3 a spiked shield

At 4 a dagger

At 5 a mace

At 6 a gauntlet

At 7 a staff

At 8 a barbed net

At 9-12 a spear.

For me, it's simply 1. guilt, and 2. not being on for a long time. 
That was aimed at Techie and Julia

Eh. But Joakim's memory is either going to go or it isn't. What do you think? 
If Holo's weapons change by the hour, then I think that it has to go by how many changes his weapon went through.

I didn't know you guys had a schedule set up already.

I just assumed that since almost everybody was awake it was near lunch time.

I am stuck in a museum with a few of my friends trying to be as inconspicuous as I possibly can with my phone. Vacation = boredom (at times) 
Also, different time zones.

Blot your asking if you can let your character forget everything? By the way it's fine if you havent been on in a while.

And you're saying that shade wrecked joakim's personality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. That's pretty much what I'm asking, and no, I'm saying that I wrecked Joakim's personality.

So maybe after you guys head to the restaurant, I'll find my list of people and play them appropriately and have Bruce take them out of the picture officially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back