Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Holo said:
He was in the cage for maybe two hours. Also you were mostly god-ish out of the two of us.
Don't even. Don't. Even. Anyhow, it's over with, and Joakim is back to as normal as he can be. I think. Joakim?? JOAKIM?

ONLY TWO HOURS? What about RP time? Like, two hours IRL?

Thanks Techie!

Would that mean that Joakim was basically trapped during the whole basilisk fight? He could have been a great help though! D:

TechEwok said:
Which page, Dammit
Btw, did you catch posts between dusk and I?
260, and around the likes (260, 261, etc. I think it's more like, say… 265.) and no, I did not. Why? 

XxJuliaxX said:
Thanks Techie!
Would that mean that Joakim was basically trapped during the whole basilisk fight? He could have been a great help though! D:
I (Joakim) was possessed. And trapped in a cage, yes.

Lol I read that, and if it wasn't added too his character sheet or at least insinuating the abuse or his already use of the powers, then it would be considered God modding.

TechEwok said:
Lol I read that, and if it wasn't added too his character sheet or at least insinuating the abuse or his already use of the powers, then it would be considered God modding.
Well, I had Joakim go overboard with his mental/physical torture thing, and I threw in some of the canon magic that children of Hecate use, so... 
Canon as in what Rick Riordan wrote, and what his son also wrote in the mini story about Hecate's kid.

I could remove Joakim entirely from that and start again, since I'm rather uncertain about what happened, which makes me want to give Joakim a better story, better writing, etc.

Hm. I don't think Joakim was really god modding, it's just part of his powers, and then he did sort of lose control of it at the end. I can't quite find where he got trapped in a cage, though. All I can find is a part where Anthony sealed his mind and tried to prevent Joakim from going into it.

I just think that I killed Joakim's personality in that part, and I regret that. His powers were technically also abused, and his character was a bit God modded at that moment. 
I drained my powers, the Shade took control, Jack noticed, and I was trapped in a cage. To sum it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back