Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Hmm, or maybe I'll post on 320, if this RP can be slow enough! That would be exactly 100 pages since I last posted!

You are just way to corny. Like sexual innuendos which i'm to give up. But it's hard. So hard. :D

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be doing in the RP, since Joakim (I) basically was god modded against Anthony (Holo), then he was possessed by the Shade, was trapped in a cage of rocks, and then I left for vacation, so how long was Joakim trapped in a cage for, and why is he still in there?

Meh. If I'm corny, then I'm corny. But I'm honest and its the truth. Can't really rush a post. It'll just end up kinda shitty. You lose focus on what you're trying to give the reader.

TechEwok said:
There are always innuendos..... always xD
Scarred for life. Just by that post. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT TECH. Now, can someone please answer my earlier question? Plz?

Wait, Techie, you don't know what to say? Honestly, though, I don't either 

Blot said:
I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be doing in the RP, since Joakim (I) basically was god modded against Anthony (Holo), then he was possessed by the Shade, was trapped in a cage of rocks, and then I left for vacation, so how long was Joakim trapped in a cage for, and why is he still in there?
This. @TechEwok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back