Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Nobody better be popping in my ooc . . . It's hard enough to keep this place clean with all the shit that goes on.

More like this Jules

1:00 AM: Depart from Florida.

2:00 AM: SLEEPY PLANE TIME

8:00 AM: Arrive at Manaus, Brazil.

9:00 AM: Depart from Manaus.

10:30 AM: Arrive at Curitiba, Brazil.

11:00 AM: Arrive at the Radisson Hotel. Ryan is captured by scientists.

12:30 PM: Go to a nearby restaurant for LUNCH.

1:00 PM: Discover the scientists and go to the headquarters after eating A LITTLE.

2:30 PM: Defeat the scientists with much more ease than possible. Ryan takes a taxi and stays in this guy's house.

4:00 PM: Return to the hotel and spar.

6:00 PM: Basilisks arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
What... We left Florida in the MORNING, and it doesn't take 11 hours to get from Florida to Manaus, Brazil.. 
Wait. We stayed in Manaus for 13 hours?

I'm pretty sure we left Florida AFTER BREAKFAST! And it doesn't take 7 hours to get from Florida to Manaus! Or only one and a half hour to get from Manaus to Curitiba. I'm also pretty sure it doesn't take an hour and a half to return to the hotel from the scientists' headquarters. I think they spent an hour to an hour and a half sparring, but probably not two. 
@RyanJXavier WHEN DID WE LEAVE FLORIDA

No Julia When we got To Brazil We stayed on the plane and slept a bit I guess. After we defeated them we lingered for a bit and Destroyed the building and such, we were there for a while. No we were up on the roof for a long time.

Well, it sort of matters ... If Soupie is right, I have to write nine hours of Adelinaness. I'll get off the plane at 10:30 in the morning and will have to eat lunch or describe her hunger from not eating lunch. If I'm right, I have to write seven hours of Adelinaness. I'll get off the plane at 4:30 in the afternoon and will have to eat dinner or describe her hunger from not eating dinner.

What? When did we stay on the plane after it landed? I thought we only slept on the plane while it was flying. I don't think it took as much as three hours. They seemed to have been defeated pretty easily. Yeah, okay, two hours seems sensible for the length of time they spent on the roof.

JUST POST SOMETHING RAWWR jk, though its not as complicated as you two make it, we really don't pay attention to time unless it's specifically mentioned which it often isn't just cover what America's been doing during specific events like the attack on the hq and such. She could have been exploring for all we know. have fun with it.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

just cover what's past, maybe return to join the fight if anyone ever responds -glares at the Mutt- you know who you is

Bishie! Is there anything wrong with this timeline?

7:00 AM: Depart from Florida.

12:00 PM: Arrive at Manaus, Brazil and fight Chimera.

1:00 PM: Depart from Manaus.

4:30 PM: Arrive at Curitiba, Brazil.

5:00 PM: Arrive at the Radisson Hotel. Ryan is captured by scientists.

5:30 PM: Go to a nearby restaurant for dinner.

6:00 PM: Discover the scientists and go to the headquarters before being able to eat their main course.

6:30 PM: Defeat the scientists with much more ease than possible. Ryan takes a taxi and stays in this guy's house.

7:00 PM: Return to the hotel and spar.

8:00 PM: Basilisks arrive.

give this girl a cookie, she knows her stuff why don't we make her in charge of time. Also change that cookie to a pie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back