Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Really? I do Remember though that it's from that one vampire dude who goes," avoid sleep at all costs.... sleep is for the weak!" Amirite?

Just gonna say that all of y'all are weak if ya wanna be that way. I go to sleep no earlier than 12 and get up at 4:30. So there! =P

I ... Um .. Yeah ... I like sleep...

Okay I THOUGHT Ryan's face got burned a long time ago so they gave him a new face and then he gets his old face back because Jethro

BishopOfKings said:
@XxJuliaxX
We went from the plane to the hotel where we quickly checked in. Ryan was kidnapped at the hotel when he was left alone, and was taken to the scientists h.q.. After this everyone, minus Ryan, Met in the lobby where we went to grab food and we ate. Afterwards we all separately made our way to the scientist Hq were Helena and Max tore through it to find Ryan. Earlier Ryan's brother Jethro took Ryan's powers from him and changed his face back to how it would've looked if he hadn't been burned as a child. When the rest of the group neared the chamber that Jethro was in, Jethro and the other scientists teleported out of the base leaving it empty. Helena and Max arrived in the chamber to find Ryan, who's face was different and also blind from the machine used to take his powers, wandering around. After Ace arrived and caused Ryan to run out of the build to escape Him, Max tried to reason with Ace, earning Max's New nickname for him, but failed. Max flew of towards the hotel to wait for Ryan. Ryan meanwhile had reached the cab that Ace's party had used to get to the base, and hopped in giving the man A LOT of money to speed him out of there. The vehicle broke down and Ryan stayed at the guys house because of what happened. The rest of the group minus Max made their ways back to the hotel and decided to go to the roof to spar, and so they did. Ryan meanwhile figured out how to fix the car while still being blind, stupid weird echolocation thing, and returned to the hotel. When he arrived Max grabbed him and took him to the pool so he could figure out what had happened. INSERT BACKSTORY HERE! Max brought Ryan up to the roof where he explained what happened and then everyone went on sparring. After another sparring match the group reunited with Gade/Grace who had become a woman because he badmouthed love like an idiot. Afterwards Violets training began and Ryan went into the hotel where he ran into Sam. Sam pretended to be Max's brazilian cousin who doesn't exist who happened to be a demigod. She did a little snooping using her SIREN LOVE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!! and found out a few thing about the group and also planted a small video tracking chip onto Ryan. Sam exit stage left. Ryan began to have extreme headaches and began to make his way to his room. Max went downstairs to his room while Anthony continued to train Violet. Max did some modifications to his weapon changing it from a Monks staff into a Glaive using tools that he had obtain from one of the missions Sam gave to him. INSERT MAX'S BACKSTORY HERE! Ryan made his way up to the rooms where he collapsed against the wall in pain, where he was found by Max. Meanwhile Violet, Anthony, and Damian discovered that a group of Basilisks where going to attack and went to meet them, where they were joined by Jason, and Max shortly after. They began fighting, Max saved Violet, Jason Created an Ice shield and Max was set on fire….

*Sighs heavily*
This is precisely what I thought happened. But Techie said that there was sleeping involved, and I saw no sleeping when I was reading the RP, so I was confused! 
According to the summary above, the people are still on the same day, though much later, like at 8:30 or 9 PM maybe, which is what I assumed from reading the RP ... TECHIE, EXPLAIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back