Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Honestly, I think we should just post something according to the events. We all lose track of time in this thing anyway....unless for some reason time is crucial to a certain event (which hasnt happened YET).

*gives jarp pie*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gramps: Techie

Granny: Lucky

Bro: Blot

Sis: Julia

Bro: Holo

Sis: Pest

Pet: Bishy

Pet: Kitty

Neighbor: Kai

Friend/Stalker/Crush/whatever...but still awesome: Dusk

Chef: Soupy

Mom: Jarp

Mysterious Stranger: Ryan

Is everyone okay with that?

Gramps: Techie

Granny: Lucky

Bro: Blot

Sis: Julia

Sis: Pest

Pet: Bishy

Pet: Kitty

Neighbor: Kai

Friend/Stalker/Crush/whatever...but still awesome: Dusk

Chef: Soupy

Mom: Jarp

Mysterious Stranger: Ryan

That loner: Holo

Is everyone okay with that?

I fixed it.

But it IS crucial. It decides if we have lunch rather than dinner.

Well, yeah.. :3 But Savage is the Fancy Hobo and Blot is the uncle that everyone is excited for.

Holo, if you're not the child, then the family isn't a family anymore! A family needs a little boy! 
WHATEVER. If no one else can provide proof that my timeline is incorrect, then I shall proceed with my post!

XxJuliaxX said:
But yours consists of taking 7 hours from Florida to Manaus and one and a half hour from Manaus to Curitiba! Huff!
Uh, alrighty :D But can't everyone control monsters?
See heres the problem with yours, Helena teleports from the airport to my hotel room AT NIGHT so yeah

No, she didn't! .. She shadow traveled there after the fight with the Chimera, which was at 12:45 PM or something according to mine, or 8:45 AM according to yours ..

Techie, can I have a link to the page where there was sleeping?

Shoot I KNOW THE PROBLEM NOW

Soupy is right....I think the chef and fancy hobo started off on a different time of day than the rest of the group.

They started at night while we were still against that airport monster during the day time.

Helena did her shadow thing and transfered to Soupy's character, thus confusing people about the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your timeline is right, then she would have shadow traveled there at 8:45 or so in the morning!

Oh darn. But there wasn't much about time when the Curitiba group entered, was there?

I'm not taking sides, but think about it this way. when you joined my soupy friend we had already established that it was day, you overlooking that fact and going with a nighttime entrance means you should adjust to Jules schedule since it's what we've been using all along. just...think about it.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back