Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Yes. And a whole lot of other things that would only break your currently fragile mind. The fact that they literally had to run multiple universes to make everything canon, while not being canon at the same time should say enough. 
On a final X-Men note though, Kitty Pride is my girl. Just saying.

Ashley Katchadourian isn't even in charge of the door.....f*** I know nothing 
juggernaut?... Like to bounce off stuff...? Is he like the stretchy guy from the.... fantastic five? Or was it four...?

Ash wore herself out without meaning to. And is now going to be sleep for a while. Like the Doctor after regeneration...

It's four, and no. His mutation is he's impossible to stop once he gets going. Usually wears a helmet to protect against psychic attacks. 
The movies are kinda hit or miss, honestly. I just hung around with a bunch of nerds in college . . .

Yes, but not just Wolverine 
I saw this guy in my class with a Deapool shirt and I begged him to give it to me! The douchenugget said no.... *pouts*

Okay so I love Galactus but I also hate him. I mean he's the only creature from before the Big Bang, but he's also a planet killer and tried to destroy the earth!

Psh. You want a good villain, Doctor Doom all the way. Successfully conquered Earth and then gave it up cause it was boring.

Yeah, you've gotta give Dr. Doom props. He does the worst things and makes them seem like nothing compared to his next scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back