Camp Half-Blood Redefined

My guy was Colossus and Magik. They are the best ever. Avatar of Cyttorak and when magik and the others made up the Phoenix five... I think thats what it was called... ESPECIALLY WHEN MAGIK KILLED STORM! I WAS LIKE OMFG!!!!

BishopOfKings said:
PLUS HE WAS AT MY FEET NOT HELENAS AND HE HAD A NOTE ON TOP OF HIM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mind you, Mason is a space case. He noticed A manticore and had no knowledge of the fact of him being a pet. I do not meta and my knowledge is forever seperate from my character.

Plus the whole post was a bit off, the flames were already gone Manny was laying down and how the Hell, would he shoot Manny with such powerful plasma and not harm the others, again post was outta place.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

BishopOfKings said:
Also I was in a chair not on the floor
Fixed. You are now in a chair. 

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Plus the whole post was a bit off, the flames were already gone Manny was laying down and how the Hell, would he shoot Manny with such powerful plasma and not harm the others, again post was outta place.
Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

[/QUOTE]
I'll just delete it.

You get to live

a6ezyzu3.jpg

For now...

Omaigosh so funny. 
What exactly is the room system and everything? Are there keys and room numbers for each room, or are they just doors with rooms behind the doors?

Yep. There are three floors, top is recreational, a little kitchenette, pool table, you know. Fun stuff. Second floor is where the residents sleep, the first floor is the "party" floor, where all the parties that they formerly hosted took place.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Oh okay. Then I'll change the directions in my post, since they were already on the second floor, but Helena probably didn't know that. :3 
How long does the manticore's love last?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back