Camp Half-Blood Redefined

*while on my amazing expedition with Nugget and Pie, finds some waffles on the ground then throws them in the trash because they are worthless*

It's a role play where scientists have acquired technology that allows them to notice the demigods disappearing into Camp Half-Blood. The demigods began in Camp Half-Blood, but were forced to evacuate. One of the characters, Alec, has a dad that owns a mansion in Florida, so they traveled from New York to Florida. Their neighbor is Jerika, who is a Siren and works with the scientists. She has made friends with them, and are spying on them, but maybe she isn't. That was at least her initial intention. She invited them to an outdoor party, which only some of the group went to. Two manticores attacked; one for the people in the mansion and one for the people at the party. There is also a guy named Romeo, nicknamed Cupid, who possesses arrows that cause mortals to fall in love with the first person they see. Unfortunately, my character was forced to be lovesick for the majority of the party. They returned from the party to tend to those who were injured, then went to sleep.

In the morning, they discovered that one of the demigods, Mason, who had caused much damage to the mansion the night before due to his abilities with fire, had left, leaving only a notice in the garage. They had a meeting concerning the whereabouts of the scientists as well as those of Mason. A website was found about the scientists and what they knew about the demigods, though it required an advanced system to view without being detected. An address was included to mail any letters to in case someone sighted a demigod. The location of this address is in Curitiba, Brazil, which they have decided was their next destination, because their mission is to destroy all of the scientist headquarters. They then came up with theories about where Mason was and tracked him. The girl who likes him, Helena, already went after him, and got snared by a Cyclops's trap. Mason, who was a son of Hephaestus, had gone in search of Wakulla Volcano, which he then realized was nonexistent because it was actually Wakulla Springs, but he found a forge of three Cyclopes in a cave in Wakulla Springs. Coincidentally, the Cyclops that tried to eat Helena was one of these Cyclopes. The rest of the group rescued Helena and defeated the Cyclops, and then Mason came out of the cave, but he felt like it was his fault that the Cyclops the demigods had defeated was dying, since he led them there. The Cyclopes insisted that one of Mason's friends help him recover, and Evelynn volunteered, so now she is stuck back in time in the volcano with him and two other Cyclopes. Helena tried to bring a bear skeleton from the earth to save him, but ran out of energy and went into a death trance. Then when everyone went back to the mansion, they ate lunch, and a Hydra attacked and the demigods cut its necks off while throwing vials of Greek fire and, amazingly, none of them missed. Then everyone like went inside and stuff and helped save Max who was dying of poison, but conversations and Max's rescue were cut short by a one-time time skip that skipped to the following morning, in the airplane on their way to Manaus, Brazil.

The airplane ride was almost six hours, and by the way, Max has been carrying a cell phone, which explains why so many monsters have been attacking them within the course of two days, along with the density of demigods in one place at the same time. Max's mom is a pilot, and she and Max together flew the plane to Manaus. After a flight with stunts that caused many people yearn to kill Max, they arrived at the airport terminal, where they encountered a Chimera and killed it with a lead ball. Since Curitiba is another two and a half hours' flight away, they are now reloading the plane. Hopefully lunch will be during the flight, as it should be around 12:30 P.M. The only characters not with the group right now are Helena, Jessiah, Jack, and Remy (with Akihito and Venellie). Jessiah and Jack escaped the scientists from the headquarters in Curitiba together and have booked a nearby hotel, the same hotel that Alec's dad booked for the group of demigods. Helena shadow traveled there and accidentally landed in their room, coincidentally. Remy, Akihito, and Venellie were in the same group as Jess and Jack, but they escaped later and booked the Radisson Hotel in Curitiba (which is the closest hotel to the scientist headquarters). Your character could have escaped with Remy, Akihito, and Venellie. Remy just arrived at the hotel, but she has yet to edit her post to fit in with the RP. So I suppose your first post could be arriving at the hotel with Remy, Akihito, and Venellie. C: I have pictures of rooms in the hotel as well as descriptions of the rooms with two beds, if you would like me to find them in the OOC (that's perfectly fine). 
Nine more posts and we're at page 800 o_O

Thank you!! :D

The lobby lounge:

1445956_35_y.jpg

A room that has two beds:

1445956_25_z.jpg

Bathroom:

1445956_45_z.jpg

The pool:

1445956_27_y.jpg

Spa:

1445956_47_z.jpg

Restaurant:

1445956_34_y.jpg

Hotel bar:

1445956_49_z.jpg

Hotel front:

1445956_56_z.jpg

Hopefully one person in the group is rich, because Jess is, which is why she chose this hotel haha

I JUST POSTED AND ROLLED A DIE LIKE 12 TIMES

xD !!! I don't think so, sorry!!

Your group can choose from these:

• Guest Room-Minibar-High Speed Internet
    $156.62 (I think there's a different price for weekends or weekdays or something, but I'm not going into that.)
    ROOM DESCRIPTION:
    Room with 32 square meters, one king size or two full size beds, air conditioner, 32" LCD TV, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, one telephone line, complimentary wireless Internet, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, tea and coffeemaker.
    Special Services:
    Full breakfast buffet
    Turn down service with chocolates
    One complimentary bottle of water
    Welcome drink
    Wake-Up Service

• Woman's Floor Guest Room-Minibar-Scale
    $221.82
    ROOM DESCRIPTION:
    Exclusive Women Floor
    Room with 32 square meters, high floor and special services for women. Female amenities, big mirror, scale, air conditioner, 32" LCD TV, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, one telephone line, complimentary wireless Internet, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, natural flowers, hanger for delicates clothes, tea and coffeemaker.
    Exclusive Services:
    Daily complimentary bottle of water
    Daily local newspaper
    Full breakfast buffet
    Waitresses Room service attendants

• Premium Guest Rm-HighFloor-Exclusive Svcs
    $221.82
    ROOM DESCRIPTION:
    Premium Room
    Room with 32 square meters, located in 14th floor, air conditioner, 37" LCD TV, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, one telephone line, complimentary wireless Internet, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, tea and coffeemaker.
    Special Services:
    Bathrobe and slippers
    Breakfast served in the room
    1 cloth ironing daily
    local newspaper
    Pack and unpack luggage
    Shine shoes service

I don't like the woman in the spaaaaAAAAAA!!! 
My character isn't very rich.

So much confusion

Blot, Your character doesn't have to be rich. Alec is paying for the hotel… and maybe the damages that occur there. 
Also Julia here is a medal. You have been deemed an Irl Athena Kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back