Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Julia just wanted me to accept him so that she can let her character fall in love with him...but it's fine -_-

BECAUSE THEN I GET NUGGET ALL TO MYSELF SUCKA!

Nugget said:
*cries violently and wants for Julia to come rescue me from the Evil Ryan*
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flies down on a rocket skateboard and rescues Nugget from the Evil Ryan, then rocket-skateboards up into the clouds where I journey the world with Nugget and save the polar bear species from global warming*

I do not have PEOOAC! I just have PROOAC. And that's okay!!

Gah. I'll get my summary. You can be part of the group of demigods that just escaped from the Curitiba headquarters and are now arriving at the Radisson Hotel.

Speaking of that, what are we to do about the others that joined and left like cierra she just posted a sign up on another rp that I'm on and I don't think she has intentions of pursuing this rp.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hello Lucky! Hope you get well soon

*I sit down on the cold, hard floor alone because Nugget was taken from me. I put my hands to my face and feel COLD ALONE SAD and EVERYTHING ELSE BAD because of Julia.*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*I take Nugget in my arms and smile*

Thank you Bishop! May the gods be ever in your favor!

Don't worry Nugget! I will never do anything to hurt you. Don't listen to Julia when she says I'm evil. I'm not evil Nugget.

Wait a minute...why does she even say that I am evil? Nugget isn't sharing caring? Then why is she just plain out stealing you away from your namer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nugget said:
*wails and kicks and wants Julia back because the Evil Ryan is evil*
*screams* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! N- Nugget?? *huddles up in the middle of the Arctic circle with the wind blowing harshly around me where Nugget and I had been last and sobs, feeling lonely and desperate and freezing and depressed and I feel like I should just kill myself because life is pointless without Nugget, and somewhere else in the world I hear his wails and feel even more mournful and heartbroken*

We should probably tag all of the newcomers and see if they either ignore it or respond.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back