Camp Half-Blood Redefined

-_- !!! She is threatening him for the freaking sake of the entire group! 
Adelina isn't murderous! But Max is either murderous or incredibly stupid and inconsiderate. 
Well . . . sort of.

Not murderous, but anyways he has it because when he was on his trip around the world he need to stay in contact with his mother... and he was more or less constantly moving, so he's kinda thinking like he would if he was on his trips. If they move around a lot and fast enough, monsters won't attack. Also games on the phone that don't use wifi don't attract monsters, so… LET ME TWEWY IN PEACE!!!!!

I think Julia is super awesome btw
Yes, monsters will attack! And he could use Iris-messages! What is more important, the lives of him, his mother, and the entire group, or a golden drachma and a slight inconvenience?

Oh, yeah, the destruction of Max's phone will happen soon.

If you would let her destroy your phone, then definitely!

No' date=' my job is to worship her. It's also your job.[/quote']

No, no. That is not her title! Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome is the only way to address your lord.

She must be secretly highly displeased with you. Only the most favored worshipers address her by her full title.

Alec loves you! If only you didn't vow never to hit him.

And yes, just refer to Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome's glorious signature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back