Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Tech can technically make it look like Cupid died. Honestly, I need him to teleport the stolen panties to. Otherwise I'd teleport it to someone elses pocket.

We couldn't do the Voyage at Holiday world because it was being crappy...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I seriously need to re-read the percy jackson books and the Heroes of olympus books. All these references you guys are making are making me realize that I haven't read these books in like a couple of years, So my memory of them are foggy :P .

Ah. Did you read The House of Hades though?

And Cupid is probably going to get an esophagus infection in a few days anyway because of the tracking device

Hmm . . . It depends on how foggy you are with the first series! If you can hardly remember anything, read that first. But if you know pretty much what happened in the first series, then reread the second series :3

It's, um, long. I'll probably finish it and allow myself to post in RPs by either really late tonight or tomorrow morning

Sounds cool, I need to join some more rps so I don't get restless when no one posts on this one. I don't know if I can find a better community then this one though, you guys are awesome :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back