Camp Half-Blood Redefined

You liked the personality and beliefs of a serial killer? *Sidesteps away quickly*

Assassin gets so many props from me. He was a complete bad ass. He was at such a huge disadvantage for being summoned by Caster, not being a real Heroic Spirit, AND not having a NP. He still managed to stand against Saber and judge the length of her invisible sword from three clashes. Tsubame Gaishi is amazing in its own right. He accomplishes that simply by pure practice and force of will. It's all based around 'because I felt like it' which is what truly makes it impressive.

OK thanks so much! Since in my bio it says a counselor came and got me ill say they got me and dropped me off at the hotel and left. Does that sound good?

Im saying that they portrayed his personality and character PERFECTLY. Also i like his beliefs because of how much sense they make. And no I'm not a serial killer and i will never be. I swear I'm not crazy… well yet. Some of my friends try my patience *Cough* Kai'zen *Cough* 
Also Ryan wouldn't Cupids powers not affect Alec because he's an Aphrodite Kid?

Yes, you did, but only because of how utterly amazing you are, oh glorious Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome <3

Okay, but there should probably be, like, a reason for the counselor taking him there. If it is related to Jessiah being there or the demigods coming, then sure. And don't forget to make sure Ryan accepts your CS first!

XxJuliaxX said:
Yes, you did, but only because of how utterly amazing you are, oh glorious Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome <3
Okay, but there should probably be, like, a reason for the counselor taking him there. If it is related to Jessiah being there or the demigods coming, then sure. And don't forget to make sure Ryan accepts your CS first!
He's going to be with Jess at the hotel. They both escaped from a scientists attack on their group...the rest of their group got captured.

@Cierra111 @soupninja

*wraps arms protectively around Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome in the nonexistent corner*

*gobbles up enthusiastically*
Room said:
*spits Bishop out* YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!
Wait. Then why are they in Brazil? Are they just traveling there for recreation? Or were they captured by the scientists and brought to the headquarters in Curitiba and they escaped?

I was thinking that their group was getting captured in Florida but those two were able to escape and randomly flee to Brazil

But why would they go all the way to the very south of Brazil when they could stop in Venezuela?

Room said:
*folds nonexistent arms and looks down at Bishop in contempt* I prefer chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back