Camp Half-Blood Redefined

*sighs and pulls Nessie off* I'm surprised you didn't see that one coming....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

The character is good as it is. Plus GoB is definitely an overpowered move. Thats why i loved Berserker from Fate/Zero Because HE TOTALLY DODGED THAT MOVE LIKE A BOSS!!!

It was supposed to rain but it didn't :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Berserker gets props for managing what he did, but full on GoB or Enuma Elish would have wiped him out. He only lasted as long as he did for plot.

yeah plus he did lose to Saber without her needing to use her Noble Phantasm at all. Also i wish they kept Lancer in longer, but it was a good way to get rid of my most hated master

Kayneth actually had the highest chance of winning. If he didn't constantly get screwed over. I think of he had summoned Diarmuid as a Saber, as he originally intended, he could have won. Waver screwed all that up though by stealing his relic.

Yeah and thats why i liked Waver, and i kinda wanted him to win. Loved Rider as well. Tokiomi i feel deserved to die, but i liked him. I feels REALLY bad for Kariya.

@soupninja HALLOW!!! here is the OOC. you will come to love us here 
and I will pluck my summary of events from somewhere in the OOC and add to it everything that happened after the time skip 
Oh. And I didn't like The Outsiders. At least, I didn't like the characters. The plot was okay. But I do admit that it is amazing compared to the movie oh god

Kariya was extremely depressing. Tokioki was a fool. Waver deserved to die as well, though I like his future self. Rider was amazing. I absolutely love him. And every Rider actually. Lancer is my favorite class though. They always live such depressing existances.

Obviously. But little Rin is such an adorable bad ass. Archer bugs me in the fact of who he is. I really dislike him. He gets proud for wanting to kill him though. I mean stay nite archer, btw. In Extra then Gilgamesh is classless. He's simply too awesome to be put within the Moon Cells constraints.

No. Just no. Caster was so fucker up. What he did to that kid . . . I wanted Jeanne to pop up and merc his ass.

@soupninja

It's a role play where scientists have acquired technology that allows them to notice the demigods disappearing into Camp Half-Blood. The demigods began in Camp Half-Blood, but were forced to evacuate. One of the characters, Alec, has a dad that owns a mansion in Florida, so they traveled from New York to Florida. Their neighbor is Jerika, who is a Siren and works with the scientists. She has made friends with them, and are spying on them, but maybe she isn't. That was at least her initial intention. She invited them to an outdoor party, which only some of the group went to. Two manticores attacked; one for the people in the mansion and one for the people at the party. There is also a guy named Romeo, nicknamed Cupid, who possesses arrows that cause mortals to fall in love with the first person they see. Unfortunately, my character was forced to be lovesick for the majority of the party. They returned from the party to tend to those who were injured, then went to sleep.

In the morning, they discovered that one of the demigods, Mason, who had caused much damage to the mansion the night before due to his abilities with fire, had left, leaving only a notice in the garage. They had a meeting concerning the whereabouts of the scientists as well as those of Mason. A website was found about the scientists and what they knew about the demigods, though it required an advanced system to view without being detected. An address was included to mail any letters to in case someone sighted a demigod. The location of this address is in Curitiba, Brazil, which they have decided was their next destination, because their mission is to destroy all of the scientist headquarters. They then came up with theories about where Mason was and tracked him. The girl who likes him, Helena, already went after him, and got snared by a Cyclops's trap. Mason, who was a son of Hephaestus, had gone in search of Wakulla Volcano, which he then realized was nonexistent because it was actually Wakulla Springs, but he found a forge of three Cyclopes in a cave in Wakulla Springs. Coincidentally, the Cyclops that tried to eat Helena was one of these Cyclopes. The rest of the group rescued Helena and defeated the Cyclops, and then Mason came out of the cave, but he felt like it was his fault that the Cyclops the demigods had defeated was dying, since he led them there. The Cyclopes insisted that one of Mason's friends help him recover, and Evelynn volunteered, so now she is stuck back in time in the volcano with him and two other Cyclopes. Helena tried to bring a bear skeleton from the earth to save him, but ran out of energy and went into a death trance. Then when everyone went back to the mansion, they ate lunch, and a Hydra attacked and the demigods cut its necks off while throwing vials of Greek fire and, amazingly, none of them missed. Then everyone like went inside and stuff and helped save Max who was dying of poison, but conversations and Max's rescue were cut short by a one-time time skip that skipped to the following morning, in the airplane on their way to Manaus, Brazil.

The airplane ride was almost six hours, and by the way, Max has been carrying a cell phone, which explains why so many monsters have been attacking them within the course of two days, along with the density of demigods in one place at the same time. Max's mom is a pilot, and she and Max together flew the plane to Manaus. After a flight with stunts that caused many people yearn to kill Max, they arrived at the airport terminal, where they encountered a Chimera and killed it with a lead ball. Since Curitiba is another two and a half hours' flight away, they are now reloading the plane. Hopefully lunch will be during the flight, as it should be around 12:30 P.M. The only character not with the group right now is Jessiah, who is coincidentally in a hotel in Curitiba due to traveling after arriving at Camp Half-Blood and finding it demolished. Your character will likely either be with her or currently captured by the scientists, whom we can role play; your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back