Camp Half-Blood Redefined

LuckyANDKitty said:
Huggles: A more magical hug. Most commonly given by unicorns where they impale you with their horns killing you -you die bursting into rainbows- and then they bring you back to life -you respawn in glitter.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Dislike! Lies and slander!

Also, pretty site I'm still dead, also solipsism, also, waffle ship with bacon sails, also anything else I forgot during the fifteen pages of nonsense, also, Kitty is a monster for letting me drown, also . . .

Welcome, Cierra.

*throws Loch Ness Monster down corner* There can only be one creature who's name ends in essie. Moooooo (Take care of Nessie Corgi)

*GOES INTO PANIC* NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RESURRECTS HER MAJESTY OVERLORD QUEEN EMPRESS LADY ROYAL MADAME DUSK THE AWESOME*

WILL Y'ALL STOP YELLIN IN MAH EAR?!
Brilliant idea! Jess was taken by the scientists and is now at the HQ at Curitiba. The problem is that we might have to wait a while before she's able to RP :P Or she could still RP and we could RP the scientists! And then we'll destroy the HQ after rescuing her and finding info about them and stuff. 

RyanJXavier said:
Dusk=Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome, Co Creator
>_< you forgot the part that she is my eternal love!

Calm down, Julia. Not everyone can be as perfect as you, dearest. *huggles* (which involves NO impaling or death!) Thank you for saving me. The royal kitty watched me die. I think she might have set it up.

Huggles only involves death in the presence of a unicorn with everyone else it's just a more magical hug

Officially set up and comfortable! :3 lol love the idea though Julia :P Jess is waiting at the hotel for when you all arrive!

Oh oops, didn't see that! How did she get to Brazil though, and why? 
OOH maybe the scientists captured her and she escaped!

She was traveling in that region lol. She's rich, remember? Lol. Actually, I have a more detailed description of how exactly she got there. Lol it shall be explained all in due time.

Bumps into Mason?

Falls in love?

Makes very special drinks named "Cielo de Fuego"?

And gets stabbed by Helena respectively?

Lol you'll see! :3

Also, I need characters for my new RP :3 if you know anything about Dragon age, I encourage you to join :3 you guys are awesome sauce! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back