Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Also, PLEASE READ THE RP FROM THE BEGINNING TO GAIN A VAST UNDERSTANDING OF THE RP. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO THIS OR YOU WILL BE ASSAULTED BY JULIA AND MYSELF.

Also FYI if you haven't figured out this yet, but we are a little... Special. And have crazy convos in the OoC... And everywhere else apparently...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course we wouldn't make you read 215 pages of some stuff that is unimportant to the plot! You might want to read the last five to fifteen pages or so, though.

It's a role play where scientists have acquired technology that allows them to notice the demigods disappearing into Camp Half-Blood. The demigods began in Camp Half-Blood, but were forced to evacuate. One of the characters, Alec, has a dad that owns a mansion in Florida, so they traveled from New York to Florida. Their neighbor is Jerika, who is a Siren and works with the scientists. She has made friends with them, and are spying on them, but maybe she isn't. That was at least her initial intention. She invited them to an outdoor party, which only some of the group went to. Two manticores attacked; one for the people in the mansion and one for the people at the party. There is also a guy named Romeo, nicknamed Cupid, who possesses arrows that cause mortals to fall in love with the first person they see. Unfortunately, my character was forced to be lovesick for the majority of the party. They returned from the party to tend to those who were injured, then went to sleep.

In the morning, they discovered that one of the demigods, Mason, who had caused much damage to the mansion the night before due to his abilities with fire, had left, leaving only a notice in the garage. They had a meeting concerning the whereabouts of the scientists as well as those of Mason. A website was found about the scientists and what they knew about the demigods, though it required an advanced system to view without being detected. An address was included to mail any letters to in case someone sighted a demigod. The location of this address is in Curitiba, Brazil, which they have decided was their next destination, because their mission is to destroy all of the scientist headquarters. They then came up with theories about where Mason was and tracked him. The girl who likes him, Helena, already went after him, and got snared by a Cyclops's trap. Mason, who was a son of Hephaestus, had gone in search of Wakulla Volcano, which he then realized was nonexistent because it was actually Wakulla Springs, but he found a forge of three Cyclopes in a cave in Wakulla Springs. Coincidentally, the Cyclops that tried to eat Helena was one of these Cyclopes. The rest of the group rescued Helena and defeated the Cyclops, and then Mason came out of the cave, but he felt like it was his fault that the Cyclops the demigods had defeated was dying, since he led them there. The Cyclopes insisted that one of Mason's friends help him recover, and Evelynn volunteered, so now she is stuck back in time in the volcano with him and two other Cyclopes. Helena tried to bring a bear skeleton from the earth to save him, but ran out of energy and went into a death trance. Then when everyone went back to the mansion, they ate lunch, and a Hydra attacked and the demigods cut its necks off while throwing vials of Greek fire and, amazingly, none of them missed. Then everyone like went inside and stuff and helped save Max who was dying of poison, but conversations and Max's rescue were cut short by a one-time time skip that skipped to the following morning, in the airplane on their way to Manaus, Brazil.

The airplane ride was almost six hours, and by the way, Max has been carrying a cell phone, which explains why so many monsters have been attacking them within the course of two days, along with the density of demigods in one place at the same time. Max's mom is a pilot, and she and Max together flew the plane to Manaus. After a flight with stunts that caused many people yearn to kill Max, they arrived at the airport terminal, where they encountered a Chimera and killed it with a lead ball. Since Curitiba is another two and a half hours' flight away, they are now reloading the plane. Hopefully lunch will be during the flight, as it should be around 12:30 P.M. The only characters not with the group right now are Helena, Jessiah, and Jack. Jessiah and Jack escaped the scientists from the headquarters in Curitiba together and have booked a nearby hotel, the same hotel that Alec's dad booked for the group of demigods. Helena shadow traveled there and accidentally landed in their room, coincidentally. Your character could have been with Jessiah and Jack, or she could be captured by the scientists for our group to rescue (we can RP the scientists so you have something to RP about).

I'll make my character meet up with Jessiah and Jack I guess. So how should I enter the RP and make my character meet up with them? 
Oh and applause on the summary! That was really good!!! :)

Well, you could have already been at the hotel with them (maybe with Jess, since Jack and Helena are in Jess's and Jack's room) or you could have been in the same group as they were in and escaped after them, so you Iris-messaged them and met them at the Radisson, or went there without Iris-messaging them since it's the closest hotel to the HQ anyway. <- sort of made that up.

Aww, thanks! ^u^

Okie Dokie! I will see what I can do without making myself look stupid. Wish me luck, I am now going to attempt to put my character in the RP.

Wait! You might want to wait for Ryan to get online and accept your CS first. But you can always chat with us in the OOC while you're waiting! :D I'm sure you'll be accepted, so you can prepare a post if you want, but not post it. :3

Yeah luna, your also gonna want to wait to get a really detailed back story as to how you got there and why the sky is blue and this an that * glares at julia*

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I would suggest so, unfortunately, and post again when Ryan accepts your CS. :3

And I suppose this could have happened to Remy, if you want - She was one of the demigods in Jess's and Jack's group that was taken to the headquarters in Curitiba, Brazil, which perhaps has much lower security than the other headquarters. Jess and Jack escaped together first, and Remy was able to escape later. After she had evaded the scientists, she booked a room in the Radisson Hotel. So I guess she could either enter from when she escaped the scientists, after she escaped them, or arriving in the hotel. 
*ignores Soupy* And also, don't be afraid to slap certain people when you feel like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back