Camp Half-Blood Redefined

OWW!! *slaps Bishop again*

Ryan can clear things up when he comes online

I think he's having exams or whatever because he's not as active as he usually is

AAAAHH!!! *slaps Bishop with a pineapple*

Oh yeah! He's hosting people! But I thought he was hosting Filipinos or something?

So is Bishop like Fart Jelly now? 
Wait, did you use one of Chiron's arrows?

Jelly is too delicious to have such a repulsive adjective.

Also, Bishop, I shall request you do not slap the love of my life or I will be forced to show you unending pain.

You are always there for me, o Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome. x3

But of course! Someone must protect you from vicious foxx assaults. *Hugs* now stay here and be my pillow so I can protect you better while I rest.

Of course, my eternal love. *becomes Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome's pillow*

XxJuliaxX said:
OWW!! *slaps Bishop again*
Ryan can clear things up when he comes online

I think he's having exams or whatever because he's not as active as he usually is
Aw do you miss me? just kidding..

Name: Venellie Fertado

Parents(Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon will only have 3 kids max): Aphrodite, human (designer)

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 5 years

Looks:
images

History: she was born to a designer in New York city and her life was amazing. Venellie was very popular and all the boys fell in love with her immediately. She realized there was something diffrent about her when people would do anything she said like slaves. She then was told that she was a demigod, daughter of Aphrodite.

Personality: sassy yet sweet, girly, princess-y, whiny, narcissistic, loves everybody

Power (Can have up to two): charmspeak, able to change her appearance at will

WOC (Weapon of Choice): charmspeak

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back