Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Well it's official then :3 let the character designing commence!!! :D

((I already have a pic picked out! :3))

Alright cool! Let me warn you....this group of rpers is not like the usual group you run into in other rps haha

-____- No... Just no....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry, Cierra

There are some people here that you will just want to smack sometimes, and you must learn that it's okay to smack them.

XxJuliaxX said:
I'm sorry, Cierra
There are some people here that you will just want to smack sometimes, and you must learn that it's okay to smack them.
Double like!

Name:

Jessiah "Jess" Wolfe

Parents(Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon will only have 3 kids max):

Dionysus and Andreah Wolfe

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?

Just arrived
:P

Looks: (Real life picture please, no anime)

pretty-girls-with-brown-hair-and-blue-eyes-tumblrtumblr-girls-with-brown-hair-and-blue-eyes-google-search-we-lhveltrq.jpg

History:

Her mother and Father met at where else but a wine tasting in Maine. They had a drunken fling and what do you know? Here comes little Jess two years later magically making nearly every berry in their farm grow to its perfect peak. Growing up, she lived on her grandparents Vineyard, her mother now a rich millionaire who owned some of the nicest stables in Maine.

Her life was perfect, so she thought. That was until her fifteenth birthday and her friend seemingly going insane and trying to kill them all. (Long story explained through RP) she's arrived at a what looks to be a demolished camp. "Camp half blood" the sign says. What is to await her here?

Personality:

She's quite a bubbly and optimistic girl with more of an absent mind than you'd expect. Nearly always forgetting her train of thought, she's a goofy girl with just a touch of madness (;

She's also a secret hopeless romantic. She nearly always hides behind her jokes and almost flirty sense of humor. Meeting the real Jess requires a lot of trust that's not really that easy to earn.

She's a total sweetheart and fierce when she's fighting. Let's just hope you don't see her at the wrong end of one of her arrows. (;

Power (Can have up to two):

She has the ability to make any berry grow to its peak perfection by simply touching it.

She also has the ability to make a person go mental (;

((She later develops this into a pretty deadly weapon, it tries her easily though))

WOC (Weapon of Choice):

Robbit_bow-and-arrow.gif

Other: shes a sweetheart and is strictly straight!

BishopOfKings said:
I love how she put 'strictly straight' considering what just happened
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's smart

Actually, all of my other characters have either been Bisexual or lesbian (or just going for females only) I think I'm gonna go through this one straight :P

*takes a bow* glad to be welcomed :D

Run away from this one^

I MEAN she's the nicest one! ha...ha.. and she likes pie, cheesecake, polar bears, insulting me....-__- insulting me....-_-insulting me

@explosiveKitten Battleship senses are up once again!^^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back