Camp Half-Blood Redefined

if your driving home from work and texting, you could die. O.o and that would be helpful. ^^; if you don't i'll just have to read as much as i can...^^;

Name: Pepper Williams

Parents(Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon will only have 3 kids max): Poseidon and Lucianne Williams

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood? New I suppose

Looks: (Real life picture please, no anime)

Isabelle-Fuhrman-photo.jpg

Has long dark hair, soft green-gray eyes and slightly tanned skin, often wears hoodies, jeans, sweats or long sleeve t-shirts with flipflops or boots.

History: She was raised and born in Florida with her single mother, Lucianne Williams, she never really was the most popular girl at school and tends to blend into the background rather then stand out. She often found herself being drawn towards the pool that her school had since that's where she spend most of her time to avoid being bullied and tormented by her peers. Her mother was often worried about her and always was there for when she needed her and let her do whatever she wanted, knowing that she wouldn't be able to later on. However one day the bullying became too much for Pepper and she made all of the pipes burst at her school, so her mother figured it was time for her to go to Camp Half-blood and figure out who she is meant to me.

Personality: Pepper is usually very quiet and often likes to keep to herself, she does have a temper thought but it is often very hard to for her to reach it since she often tries to avoid as much conflict as possible and tries to avoid fights whenever she can. She is quite brave, soft-spoken, a little bit shy when meeting new people.

Power (Can have up to two):

Controlling Water - She can control and manipulate any form of water whether it be solid or liquid, she however is still trying to learn how to control her powers and master them so that they don't get out of control. Can heal minor wounds with her water.

Communicating with Sea Creatures - She can read and hear the thoughts of any sea creature that she may see or come up against, she also has the ability to speak with the sea creatures and get there help whenever she may need it.

WOC (Weapon of Choice): A simple bronze sword that can wield water around it.

Other: Loves painting and drawing, however she's not very good at expressing herself.

Also good to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back