Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Dusk: AHHHH! I'm burnign! Ahh- Just kidding. *Brushes fire off and high fives Kitsune* Nice one!

Dawn: *Forever alone*

Kitsune: *catches Black fire* I'm a god... I can't die...... I'm keeping this. *pockets fire* ...shouldn't you be extinct? You are dragons... Right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusk: You're outdated, Kit. It's Dragon Age! I hunt them for fun from time to time.

Dawn: Awww. My ears are bleeding, but it's so cute! *Picks up baby dragon* You're gonna help me raise it, right, Spirit?

Night Dragon: We all have human forms and we have special torture tools. For example we have tools that rips off fingernails and other painful stuff. * changes to human form*

Kitsune: I know about torture tools... I'm made them... They were a prank gone wrong but hey who doesn't love a like dark humor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Dragon: Dadda Momma! *giggles before burping fire*

Night Dragon: Yeah but that is only for when we are bored out of our minds and take pity on our victims.

Night Dragon: You will take pity once you see the condition their in. They don't even look like.... not really anything just bones and some meat. The only reason they are alive is because we force their soul to never leave their body.

Souless: *growls before changing back*Also Are you guy or the girl because 5 seconds ago you were Dark...

Banshee: *sighs and gets a raincloud over her head*.....

Night Dragon: Dark left 5 minutes ago I just torture people with him.

Water Dragon: walks over to Banshee* Hey it's okay there is no need to be afraid.

Dusk: The dragons are gender confused.

Dawn: I guess you're the dad. Congratulations! *Puts baby dragon on Spirit's head*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back