Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Jason:*wakes up panicky* Oh you son of a b*tch!!!!! *activates his spear and chucks it full force at Hector's head*

Kai: Whoa!!! Bro it's only a dream!!

Ariadne: *Stops the spear from splitting Hector's letting it hover directlyin front of his nose.*

Poppy:*raises a tree which catches the arrow*....what the heck... Was that about?*was sitting right in front of Hector so would have gotten speared in the head*

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason: Hector has a twin???!! Where is He I'm gonna skewer whichever one thinks he can kill my Helena, he must be trippin

Poppy: It was probably an illusion... or Morpheus trying to stir up trouble. So unless you have prophet dreams, I wouldn't take them seriously.

Artaith: I wasn't trying to make you seem stupid...

(@jacunliffe)

Derrek: *Sighs and runs a hand through his hair.* Aw come on... I was only joking... You have heard of jokes right?

Derrek: Its when someone says something that's funny... Sometimes it is sarcastic...? *Watches her reaction*

Artaith: Let's just say it's hard to explain unless your there... we also have small competitions to see who can get out of doing the chores. *rubs her arm lightly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back