Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Jason: I got this *summons some water and surrounds Helena in the floating bubble.* Better?

Alistair: *walking through the woods he trips and falls over rolling a couple time s only to pop out of the bushes beside Grace laying on his back* owww.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: I got this *summons some water and surrounds Helena in the floating bubble.* Better?
Alistair: *walking through the woods he trips and falls over rolling a couple time s only to pop out of the bushes beside Grace laying on his back* owww.

[/QUOTE]
Helena: .... Wheeeee

Helena: Jason, why didn't you just put me in the Sound? I mean it's right there. *gestures at the long island sound*

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Jason: I didnt think that through did I? I got it. *moves Helena into the sound*

Alistair: Hi, why do you keep running away?

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: I didnt think that through did I? I got it. *moves Helena into the sound*

[/QUOTE]
Grace: I didn't... you weren't paying attention... and I walked off...

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: I didnt think that through did I? I got it. *moves Helena into the sound*

[/QUOTE]
Helena: yaaaay! *swims around*

Alistair: that was some fast walking then....why are you so shy?

Jason: *dives into the sound* bet you I'm still a better swimmer

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Alistair: that was some fast walking then....why are you so shy?

[/QUOTE]
Grace: *shrugs*...It's in my nature...

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Alistair: that was some fast walking then....why are you so shy?

[/QUOTE]
Helena: well yeah, son of Poseidon. Don't feel any need to test me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back