Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

I just had the funniest thought of an au, where Jason is a marine biologist and is out on his little house boat thing doing research when he finds what he thinks is a manatee wrapped up in a clump of nets and shit just floating on the water's surface, so he drags it out of the water, only to find out it's an unconscious mermaid and takes her back to his big mansion house thing and nurses her back to health, but when he tries to let her back out into the ocean because he thinks it's best, but she refuses to leave him, and now she's living in his massive private pool.

#hot mermaid girlfriend

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Alistair: Well then, what do you like to do?

Jason: I would never *swims over and pecks Helena on the lips* Bt there is still ow agin Ha you could ever out swim me.

Kai: O.o BRUH

#hot mermaid girlfriend *laughing*

Helena: I could try, but I really don't feel like it. I'm still getting used to the gills *messes with the gills on her neck*

But yo, it's so cute cause she can go out with him on his research trips because she can survive in fresh water AND salt water, AND she can help him by finding the fish and other aquatic animals he's looking for, and it's so cute eeeee

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Alistair: Well then, what do you like to do?
Jason: I would never *swims over and pecks Helena on the lips* Bt there is still ow agin Ha you could ever out swim me.

Kai: O.o BRUH

[/QUOTE]
Grace: *shrugs*I don't know... i uh... I'm never usually anyone's first choice to hang with...

Cain and Abel are the children of Adam and Eve. Cain kills Abel, is credited with the first murder in religious standpoints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ARE GOOD CHRISTIAN

BishopOfKings said:
Cain and Abel are the children of Adam and Eve. Cain kills Abel, is credited with the first murder in religious standpoints
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I KNEW THAT

YEAH. TOTALLY.

I am in fact not ashamed.

Ha, ha, hahaha...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna make an scp rp using my own scp Oc a Keter class, scp-000 dubbed "Primus"

And I found a fourth class of scp called "Embla"

...power pointing? That's your super power? pointing?

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]I wanna make an scp rp using my own scp Oc a Keter class, scp-000 dubbed "Primus"
And I found a fourth class of scp called "Embla"

[/QUOTE]
.....okay. I'd jump into that, I understand SCP. The basics at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Back