Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Kai: Don't worry it will survive

Jason: Hello there. *cuddles Helena*

Alistair: *a whirlwind kicks up around Gracie and Alistair subconsciously follows the slight shift in the air.*

Alistair: *Finding Grace the wind died down though he hears a lot of hissing he takes a tentative step towards her* Grace? Are you alright?)

Alistair: .......uh huh.....what was that hissing? *he has exceptional hearing sound traveling through wind and such*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: Don't worry it will survive
Jason: Hello there. *cuddles Helena*

Alistair: *a whirlwind kicks up around Gracie and Alistair subconsciously follows the slight shift in the air.*

[/QUOTE]
Helena: hellooo

Kitty: *runs over and stuffs Helena in @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Evy: What . . . I have a weakness for all three things combined. Girls, dresses, and the color green . . .

Evy: I have no idea! *Still clinging to Belle* Fine! I"m sorry. Stop giving me the silent treatment Belle . . .

Cassia: *Whistles at Helena*

[QUOTE="Ashen Wraith]Evy: I have no idea! *Still clinging to Belle* Fine! I"m sorry. Stop giving me the silent treatment Belle . . .
Cassia: *Whistles at Helena*

[/QUOTE]
Helena: EVYYYYY *straightens at the whistle from Cassia, face getting red from embarrassment*

Evy: Fine! *Disappears*

Cassia: You know, if he won't pay you any attention, I sure will . . . *Closes in on Helena. Trips on shoe laces and face plants* EBRY DAM TIEM! *Shouting with face smooshed against floor*

Cassia: *Clutches blanket with death like grip and sucks her thumb as she sleeps*

Dusk: *Sighs* I give up. *Goes back into AFK mode*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back