• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Fallen Oak

Michale and Matty got to the camp late.They just got there,checked in,got cabin numbers.There was just one problem.They didn't know anyone.Plus the twins were sitting alone together,"This isn't working we have to sit somewhere with people" Matty said,"Nah not yet" Michale replied,"Dude it's not like someones just gonna walk over here and say hi to us" Matty said.

Jayson shrugged, "Dinner probably. I'm not too fond with eating in front of people. Makes me feel fat cause I eat like a literal pig. Wish we could bring the food to our cabins." He muttered, making s big deal out of nothing. He was like that most of time. "I'm pretty sure that lights out is soon. Not that I really believe in sleeping... I smuggled in a whole load of shit. They don't even look through your bags like my mom told me, thank god for that." He joked and stood up. "I'm just rambling, you should probably go to dinner cause there's no more food after that."

Sapphire shrugged and straightened her shirt. "Good they don't do that. And I'll probably go just to go check things out." She stood to her feet and took her phone out of her bag, looking through her messages before throwing it onto her bed. She sighed softly and stretched, her arms popping. "What cabin are you in?"

Max puts her tray away and heads back to her cabin. She shuffled her feet as she walked. She climbs the porch and opens the door. She notices the two people chatting but just walks by and heads to her bunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back