• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

I'll post today or tomorrow, thanks for waiting on me Savvy and everyone else, stayed up all night watching One Piece coding and reading about diagnostics since my doctor is an idiot and prescribed a therapist for my stomach issues.

tinkerbell said:
I'll post today or tomorrow, thanks for waiting on me Savvy and everyone else, stayed up all night watching One Piece coding and reading about diagnostics since my doctor is an idiot and prescribed a therapist for my stomach issues.
Is it alright to ask what your diagnosed with or would you rather not say?

JessieCarrie said:
Is it alright to ask what your diagnosed with or would you rather not say?
Well I'm not sure yet, just because all the doctor's I've come across don't want to do their jobs. I for sure have intense anxiety and depression - allegedly dysthymia - and I might have gluten intolerance (or possibly "leaky gut syndrome"), or a growing eating disorder. I hate to use that word cause it's intense, but I've undergone severe weight loss over the last few months and I can't retain fat very well. So, that's my current situation.

tinkerbell said:
Well I'm not sure yet, just because all the doctor's I've come across don't want to do their jobs. I for sure have intense anxiety and depression - allegedly dysthymia - and I might have gluten intolerance (or possibly "leaky gut syndrome"), or a growing eating disorder. I hate to use that word cause it's intense, but I've undergone severe weight loss over the last few months and I can't retain fat very well. So, that's my current situation.
Aw hun. If you need to talk about your depression or/and anxiety I'm here. I've gone through a depression and I'm not totally out of it yet but it's going better. And of course I'm here if you just want to talk or rant too! <3

JessieCarrie said:
Aw hun. If you need to talk about your depression or/and anxiety I'm here. I've gone through a depression and I'm not totally out of it yet but it's going better. And of course I'm here if you just want to talk or rant too! <3
Thanks so much and likewise (:

WOOOOOOO THIRD PAGE YEAH

also Tink, I can't possibly presume to understand the things that go on in your life (since it all sounds very complicated and doctor-y) but I second what Jessie said, always willing to listen ^^

I'll post tonight if not tomorrow, sorry it's not sooner but thank you for waiting on me. Thanks guys for the support I appreciate it very much(:

Last edited by a moderator:
guysss this is gettin hella juicy omfg i'm kinda fangirling over here xD

& yeah we've got ur back @tinkerbell ^^ <3

I'm gonna have a reply up sometime today or tomorrow. Don't know when since I have to study rn :/

Also Tink, I think I'm in love with him, he's so.. inspiring. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back