• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

FloatingAroundSpace said:
Sorry, my alerts aren't working so I didn't know the RP had more posts. Seriously ping me if you want me to post tho because I won't notice otherwise.
o I gotchu

no worries lol

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_o8p2uuTcHp1qgsig9o2_400.gif

;KGDJLKSFMLP[;DRF.MXPOL.KLERFGVBMl.,mflk;dje-ro;

Okay nvm. I can't have it up by today since I have to get up hella early tomorrow. Sry guys, but sometime tomorrow evening it'll be up I promise! Dx

Guys help school is out & this is my only RP & I'm obsessing over it & I'M SO BORED & I can't even secretly message on here from school. halp mehhhh

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Guys help school is out & this is my only RP & I'm obsessing over it & I'M SO BORED & I can't even secretly message on here from school. halp mehhhh

[/QUOTE]
so join another rp xD

i'm in like 4 rn lmao rip me

I'm being picky... my own fault... xD

There's nothing that interests me atm. any suggestions? pwease?

aight so i'm definitely joining Dream Big -- Dream High & i'll most likely join Seinteu Cheonsa's Academy. count on me joining both

So I'm sure some of you have seen what's happened down in Orlando... I'm going to be a bit slow with getting a post up as a result, have to contact a few friends to make sure they're doing ok. Please remember to love one another and in the end, love wins.

God that was a horrible thing. I was up early watching the special event report and when they finally mentioned it was a gay club my stomach just dropped.

Is there a way to make tabs on CSs prettier or is that just with accordions? Yes, i'm attempting coding again x.x

ah Alice if you wanted me to code you a cs I could probably do it. I've got plenty of time on my hands and coding is very therapeutic

Ambivalence said:
ah Alice if you wanted me to code you a cs I could probably do it. I've got plenty of time on my hands and coding is very therapeutic
honestly, i'd love you if you did that... everyone's css in both rps look so nice >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back