• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

growl said:
my life is a mess pool parties are a mess i thOUgHT I WUoLD hAVE MORE TIME
i'll post after jessie does to give kyumin more to scream at react to
Lol I can't wait to have the two rip out each other's throats.

JessieCarrie said:
"But I guess the school has turned into a care facility where they take pity on the mentally stupid."
tumblr_mji9p05g6F1rcny7ko1_500.gif

"Kyumin rolled his eyes; Tae Gan had a habit, you could call it, of bossing them around. There wasn’t supposed to be a leader of the White Tigers considering it was just a group that recognized their academic achievement and didn’t really do anything, but he supposed that as Mr. Number One, if anyone was the leader, it was Tae Gan."

^^ i'm working on my post rn and that's in the first paragraph. @Despondency is it accurate or is tae gan actually the official leader bc i can change it

AFGSRHDTJYHER you're all mean to my Chill he'll make a come back you watch

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambivalence said:
jeez louise, why is everyone attacking Chill? @tinkerbell xD it's a little ridiculous
cause I wrote him to be like a lonely pacifist but that's not accurate
Y'all just jealousss

my aunt recently flew to a place where they'd filmed a couple scenes of GOT (if you mean game of thrones, I assume you do xD ). I don't watch it personally though xD

Ambivalence said:
my aunt recently flew to a place where they'd filmed a couple scenes of GOT (if you mean game of thrones, I assume you do xD ). I don't watch it personally though xD
omigoshreallyyimsojealous

yeah its game of thrones lol

and I shouldn't watch it but I do and it's really really great

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back