• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

JessieCarrie said:
I would love to sometime! I just have so much going on rn.. But you know what. pm me and we can figure something out!
Oh yeah you said I could have Namjoon in a rp , which rp is that?

djinnamon said:
Oh yeah you said I could have Namjoon in a rp , which rp is that?
I was thinking about this one but yeah I forgot the character is straight sorry <3 But I will gladly be your NamJoon :)

Marianne said:
falling for innocence is life..
wpid-cover26.jpg
I LOVE FALLING FOR INNOCENCE! But don't spoil I haven't watched it all yet.

djinnamon said:
It's really funny. Btw it might come as a shock to some but I'm a pansexual aromantic person.. and I love romantic stuff just not when it involves me personally xD

JessieCarrie said:
It's really funny. Btw it might come as a shock to some but I'm a pansexual aromantic person.. and I love romantic stuff just not when it involves me personally xD
Cool

Koala said:
BTS x OC is the best RP ever. <33
And I've edited my CS to include a writing sample. :3
Yeah , do one with me please. I beg of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
Yeah , do one with me please. I beg of you.
Well, I'm never going to deny that. n_n

PM me!

Edit; any of you who wants to do BTS x OC. I'm so in the mood rn. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
@growl
I want kyumi for my character so bad. Can I have him?
sorry hun, i don't like pairing my character(s) up before an rp starts. usually it takes away the potential for serious relationship development, which i why i also don't really like rp's with "couples" who are supposed to hook up.

growl said:
sorry hun, i don't like pairing my character(s) up before an rp starts. usually it takes away the potential for serious relationship development, which i why i also don't really like rp's with "couples" who are supposed to hook up.
Same, same. When people do so, I sometimes feel as though it takes away from the story, and I want to know what'll happen. How far will they go, and the like.. ;T

growl said:
Ok

RegalWindstar said:
I see Namjoon as a hot brotherly figure...that sounds weird xD
Actually I see all of BTS as hot brothers, except Jin I see him just as plain straight out sexy AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back