• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

Despondency said:
she didn't snap at you tho???
she was being straightforward. she's co-gm so if she says something, then that's that. no questions asked.
I know but my mind puts a certain tone to something when there are certain words together. She could have put it the sweet tone ever but I would still put a angry tone to it.

djinnamon said:
I know but my mind puts a certain tone to something when there are certain words together. She could have put it the sweet tone ever but I would still put a angry tone to it.
ok, chill. let's not turn into a drama queen over something so small.

if you have a situation, pm me and sunkissed because you're already breaking the rules of my roleplay and it hasn't even started.

Sunkissed said:
i never said i loved u m8
CVd0h6IU8AA5J82.png.1e9c9034fce21ff52db6a79bfc130a27.png
If it helps you sleep at night then believe what you wish but everyone knows you want me *shows off his impressively long and thick .........thighs*

djinnamon said:
I was not angry with you at all. People take things the wrong way sometimes when I don't put an emoticon next to them, so I apologize if you felt I was being that way.

Despondency said:
ok, chill. let's not turn into a drama queen over something so small.
if you have a situation, pm me and sunkissed because you're already breaking the rules of my roleplay and it hasn't even started.
No I wasn't angry I was just a little shocked and I wanted to explain myself. I'm sorry.

Sunkissed said:
I was not angry with you at all. People take things the wrong way sometimes when I don't put an emoticon next to them, so I apologize if you felt I was being that way.
No its okay , it was mine and my stupid brain's fault.

*diffuses tension by sprinkling in a meme*

tag yourself!!! i'm mr.meme

tumblr_o1i3d7sVTO1qajpsro1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back