• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

@FloatingAroundSpace

I've actually not heard of aromantic. I've heard of asexual, but yeah. So do aromantic people still have physical relationships (excluding you since you said you're asexual) but have no romantic attraction? It's super interesting to me. n_n

@Koala

Oh yeah I mean like there's asexual people who have libidos and physical relationships because they enjoy that stuff though there's no one they'd like to do it with. Everyone is unique, even within the same identities. I'm on the extreme end of "I want nothing to do with any of that but you do you". There are totally aro people who have physically intimate relationships and perhaps just like a partner, like a permanent roommate.

@Koala

For example, I'm aro but I'm SUPER into romantic stuff. I also mostly help my friends with their relationships but even though I love to write, read and talk about romance I just don't feel the need for myself to be in a romantic relationship.

But you should know that a lot of aromantic people still date since they just love their partner in a platonic way. It's like some ace people still do the do even though they aren't necessarily attracted to their partner because of that. :)

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

FloatingAroundSpace said:
@Sunkissed
How did you manage to get the name of your character so large? Did you create an image off-site and then upload it? If so, where did you do that?
There's a site called 1001fonts, I just saved the example picture and uploaded it to photobucket :D

MUST BE PRODUCTIVE AND FINISH HIS PERSONALITY AT LEAST.

BUT MY CODING CLASSES KEEP EMAILING ME LIKE HEY RAE GET SOME REAL WORK DONE.

ALL IVE DONE IS MOURN THE SPOILER DEATHS FOR MY FIRE EMBLEM GAME THAT I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT. if I had known I wouldn't have gotten them tbh.

I WILL GET YOU TO LOVE FRUIT SALAD ONE DAY!!!!

but for now, how about we both settle on pancakes? I think that's a good compromise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back