C.C. - Out of Character Chat

LocoBlock said:
Got a question. Where do we put our normal weapons? Like a handgun.
Nowhere. All weapons you carry are just those under 'Gear', and the extra default combat knife in your MOLLE.

Zer0 said:
Nowhere. All weapons you carry are just those under 'Gear', and the extra default combat knife in your MOLLE.
Ok thanks. Also am I accepted?

LocoBlock said:
@Zer0 I finished making it.
Everything's accepted. Feel free to post.

You don't need to mention the default items in your MOLLE, the numbered slots are for other miscellaneous or tactical things you wish to carry that aren't bombs, chimaeras, nor suits.

Zer0 said:
Everything's accepted. Feel free to post.
You don't need to mention the default items in your MOLLE, the numbered slots are for other miscellaneous or tactical things you wish to carry that aren't bombs, chimaeras, nor suits.
Okay so gotta remove those.

@art3mis254, are you in space?

If yes, come back to the changed Earth, nothing in the campaign happens in space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orpheus said:
@Zer0 finished the partial edits, and made changes to nanolaminate. Thanks a bunch and imma try to wake from me coma
Do you want to talk to Artemis, Izaya (injured and also in the Medical Platform in another room), Caine (another player, also injured), or just wake up and stuff?

@Orpheus, I'll just assume nanolminate greatly reduces damage from projectiles, caustic attacks included, but yes the visual appearance is deflection. But it won't be forever. Given time from a certain projectile colossal, gargantuan, or titanic blow from afar that would normally kill other mechas, your mecha will eventually be destroyed- but not after lasting much longer than the rest.

Cryo said:
so am I accepted?
For, "A perfect game", never missing isn't allowed.

For the MOLLE, the item that gives you quick mecha or suit repairs has to be separated and will only allow you to make minor repairs in battle-not restore broken parts. Real repair of broken parts can only be done outside of battle, unless you have a suit similar to the medic gear of the character Artemis, except fitted for engineering.

Other than that, character accepted.

@Zer0 Yeah that sounds fair, though it makes the mech more endurance and skill based and less srooty tooty pointy and shooty. and i like it. ill plot some stuff and talk to one of the members after i wake up from the coma

Zer0 said:
@art3mis254, are you in space?
If yes, come back to the changed Earth, nothing in the campaign happens in space.
Oh But what if it could ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Orpheus said:
@Zer0 Yeah that sounds fair, though it makes the mech more endurance and skill based and less srooty tooty pointy and shooty. and i like it. ill plot some stuff and talk to one of the members after i wake up from the coma
Oh But what if it could ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You know what, this campaign should have something like that. You know I've been thinking, we have mechas, so someday we should have a mech space fight with some battleships and stuff.

art3mis254 said:
@Zer0
Nah, my character is coming to the Crimson Canines base from the Mother Base, I figured that would be an okay way to start?
Oh, Crimson Canines is also called the mother base. We call the main U.S. space ship the mothership. Yeah, it's a fine way to start. Is the skip alright with you, or would you like me to reply to your first post?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zer0 Hey, should I do a conversation with the androids in the main RP tab itself (where it might add to the confusion), or the 3rd one (though that's more of a chill thing)?

thespacekid said:
@Zer0 Hey, should I do a conversation with the androids in the main RP tab itself (where it might add to the confusion), or the 3rd one (though that's more of a chill thing)?
Main tab. The conversation with the androids is a big plot point in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back