• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Business x Assistance

Name: Violet White

Personality:

She's a very protective, sweet, trust worthy and intelligent.

When it comes to anyone she cares about, she has their back 100%. Sometimes, needing held back. She's a very sweet girl over all,loving and caring! Keeping a secret, it's safe with her. Along with knowing someone has your back. Intelligent, has studied hard all her life and tries to think hard about her decisions.

+ Reading

+ Writing

+ Swim

+ Animals

+Rain

Dislikes:

+Snakes

+Judgmental people

+ Marshmallows

Hobbies:

+ Writing

+Reading

+ Sleeping/ relaxing

+ Dancing

Other: (Piercings/Tattoos)

70e341e9d668f31759553cd37f78132a.jpg

Appearance:

tumblr_mscr58c3jQ1rl9i38o1_500.gif

Hey, I gotta go for right now, but I'll have mine up later today/tomorrow, depending on where you are (it's three in the morning here).

Name: Leonard Miller

Personality: Leo is a generally nice guy, quite outgoing and could even be considered charismatic. Through his life he's had a rather devil-may-care attitude about everything, seeing as he hasn't really had to do very much up until now. He'll be trying to become more responsible through his time as head of the company, but for now it'll be a bit of a challenge for him to have to shoulder so much so quickly. He can be rather sarcastic when he gets irritated, and this has gotten him into trouble with people before. It's not too often he gets into such a mood, but may become more frequent nowadays.

Likes: Leo is quite fond of laying around and listening to music, the genres usually varied (though he can get into a mood for a certain thing occasionally). He's also a bit of a horror movie fan, his favorites being stuff that's in ode to Lovecraft. He does make sure to get outside though, even though his tastes make him come off as a homebody. The studio that he currently lives in is across from a nice park, which is one of the best places for him to unwind (more than he is anyway). He's a dog person, though his current living arrangement means he can't get one. Lastly, he gets really at ease when it's heavily raining, though he's not sure exactly why. Not bad enough to be called a storm mind you, just a heavy, steady rain.

Dislikes: Leo can't stand large spiders, since their venom tends to have an especially bad effect on him. It's to the point it might even be considered a fear, since he gets a horrible chill up his spine when he sees one. He also hates rabid social justice worker types, the kind of people who get so caught up in their cause that they see bad things in places that there aren't any (bad experience with one, long story). Finally, anything that has an artificial grape flavor makes him nauseous because of something that happened when he was a kid that he'd rather not talk about. It was pretty bad though.

Hobbies: Leo likes to go fishing on the weekends, but it's more of a casual hobby since he pretty much just grabs bait, a pole, and a boat and heads to a lake in the morning for a couple of hours (no research or anything). He's also got a library of B and Z grade 'horror' films, started from when he was a teen that he likes to binge on once in a blue moon, though the collecting is more of the hobby than anything. He likes to say one of his hobbies is sleeping though, and that he's a pro at it. He's slept for twenty four hours once, no medical issues or sleeping aids prior to it. It seems to be his favorite of all. The last thing is that he's pretty good at card games, but he doesn't really like to gamble. He finds actually playing the game to be the most fun, and hates to bring money into it.

Other (Piercings/Tattoos):

None, he's not into piercings and is scared to get a tattoo because a friend got one that became infected from the needle being dirty.

Appearance: http://31.media.tumblr.com/7c644941487cdcf806d802997bcf61ac/tumblr_inline_n6iao6bed81rc8t0v.jpg

It's fine, you didn't take long at all! I just hope mine is okay. ^^;

Go ahead, don't be shy ^^ I'm sure we both do things a bit different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back