• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Broken Boundaries (A Multi-Fandom RP)

DaManofWar said:
You know what? I will sign up as Superman.
I warn you now because I think you could have potential as an rper if you learn from your past mistakes: if you screw up the ultimate boyscout...may God help you.

apoliseno said:
I'm not trying to say he's unkillable. I'm just saying that it won't be anywhere near easy. Also, if Warrior would've died from age, then how would Jotaro not have?
-_- ' I'm confused here. It seems like you're telling me that I shouldn't have accepted your character. Plus, this earth is the real life earth, and the others are much different. Logically, much different universes would be considered different universes. Ergo, time could possibly flow differently in them, and these characters could be at a different point in their timelines, a point where they aren't dead.

JackOfHearts said:
-_- ' I'm confused here. It seems like you're telling me that I shouldn't have accepted your character. Plus, this earth is the real life earth, and the others are much different. Logically, much different universes would be considered different universes. Ergo, time could possibly flow differently in them, and these characters could be at a different point in their timelines, a point where they aren't dead.
Voodoo exists in WWE.

I'm just putting that out there.

JackOfHearts said:
I'm not saying that you shouldn't have accepted him. I'm just saying he's a bit more of an OP character than Warrior, yet he was accepted while Warrior was not. DIO is just an OP character regardless. I've RPed with Crenando before, and every time he's used Warrior to do some crazy things you wouldn't think a wrestler could do.

Look, I'm done debating -_- This is the reason why I don't usually make RP's. Look, Crenando, I'll accept Warrior, alright? Just post your first post in the IC when you get the chance.

JackOfHearts said:
Look, I'm done debating -_- This is the reason why I don't usually make RP's. Look, Crenando, I'll accept Warrior, alright? Just post your first post in the IC when you get the chance.
Yay!

Well, it's often described as a bullet hell top down shooter mixed with a rouge-like. Although the BULLET HELL part is a MASSIVE UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

Name: Clark Kent

Where they are from: DC Universe

Abilities: Superman's Powers and Abilities (because writing the whole thing would be stupid)

Pic:
modern-superman--large-msg-13053070543.jpg

Likes: Lois Lane, Batman, Metropolis, The Justice League, Earth

Dislikes: Lex Luthor, General Zod, Kryptonite, Doomsday

Weakness:Magic and Kryptonite

Personality and background:Superman's Biography (WE HAVE HEARD THIS SO MANY TIMES, I AM JUST LINKING IT)

Theme song:[media]

[/media]

DaManofWar said:
Name: Clark Kent
Where they are from: DC Universe

Abilities: Superman's Powers and Abilities (because writing the whole thing would be stupid)

Pic:
modern-superman--large-msg-13053070543.jpg

Likes: Lois Lane, Batman, Metropolis, The Justice League, Earth

Dislikes: Lex Luthor, General Zod, Kryptonite, Doomsday

Weakness:Magic and Kryptonite

Personality and background:Superman's Biography (WE HAVE HEARD THIS SO MANY TIMES, I AM JUST LINKING IT)

Theme song:[media]

[/media]
I'm going to need some time to decide on this one.

JackOfHearts said:
I'm going to need some time to decide on this one.
well, Superman is the story of a god among men. He ALWAYS holds back. I'm using the established version of Superman, so he holds back, afraid of the damage he could do.

DaManofWar said:
well, Superman is the story of a god among men. He ALWAYS holds back. I'm using the established version of Superman, so he holds back, afraid of the damage he could do.
As opposed to Jotaro, who just beats the everloving shit out of anything he considers a threat.

DaManofWar said:
True, and one of his weaknesses is EASILY exploitable by The Puppet Master

Magic. And I'm pretty sure that magic can actually kill him. The green rock only weakens him. Besides, the puppet master's magic drains the life force of living beings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back