• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

@xkeyxx My heart is made of stone. Your cuteness does not work for me.

54ae3a2dbada7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@xkeyxx Oh nooooo!!!!!

b9ec3c48adcb54aec8dcb628e69f686f727b056a_hq.gif

Cynthia: *hits AJ on his head and renders author unconscious, black aura escaping her* Mine *looks up and thinks a mile of minute on how she can see that for real*

giphy.gif

*stops and wipes nose* What?

xkeyxx said:
Rai: U-Uh?! *Coughcough* It was Cynthia >.>;
Deku: that wasn't supposed to be public!

overlordfangirl said:
@xkeyxx Oh nooooo!!!!!

Cynthia: *hits AJ on his head and renders author unconscious, black aura escaping her* Mine *looks up and thinks a mile of minute on how she can see that for real*

giphy.gif

Deku: *sees Cynthia and blushes red*

overlordfangirl said:
@xkeyxx Oh nooooo!!!!!

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Deku: that wasn't supposed to be public!
Deku: *sees Cynthia and blushes red*

[/QUOTE]
Rai: *Farts* :3

Trust said:

Mina Ashido

latest

Mina wasn't exactly sure how to react, everything seemed to be going much faster than her and before she knew it the man that had grabbed her not a moment earlier was now introducing himself as Akuma. "I-I'll call you a pervert!" She mumbled and ran off into the school, towards class 1-A. Her mind racing with thoughts

@xkeyxx @Shiro kurogane @zacharychi

xD Akuma still coming for your heart~

Akuma: i've decided, Mina will be mine.

@xkeyxx @Shiro kurogane Cynthia: *imagining Deku without any clothes, her nose bleed becomes a gush, mumbles* I wonder where else he has freckles... Oh my Rah! Rai, you're classy. *chuckles*

overlordfangirl said:
@xkeyxx @Shiro kurogane Cynthia: *imagining Deku without any clothes, her nose bleed becomes a gush, mumbles* I wonder where else he has freckles... Oh my Rah! Rai, you're classy. *chuckles*
Deku: blushes madly and takes Cynthia's hand as he drags her away from the picture* that wasn't supposed to be public.. but i'll give it to you since you like it.

@Trust No, come back, your highness!!! *finally conscious, weak arm extended to Trust* I require assistance.

Rai: *Fiddles with thumbs and starts sulking* Wheres my love interesting... d-don't I get one because later I betray the class and become villain and become the ultimate boss, but before I become a slight bully then gets really close to the students and-and...?! *CRIES*

@Shiro kurogane Cynthia: *blushes madly and makes noises as her response*

I think she will take it...

Cynthia: *hits AJ again, far away and into Rai*

xkeyxx said:
Rai: *Fiddles with thumbs and starts sulking* Wheres my love interesting... d-don't I get one because later I betray the class and become villain and become the ultimate boss, but before I become a slight bully then gets really close to the students and-and...?! *CRIES*
*pokes chu

@Trust *tears streak down my face* I trusted you! Heh heh get it... *stands up and slings arm around her*

xkeyxx said:
*poke*

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane Cynthia: *blushes madly and makes noises as her response*
I think she will take it...

Cynthia: *hits AJ again, far away and into Rai*
Deku: *blushes harder and is unable to talk now*

@xkeyxx Well hello beautiful. You a burglar? Because you just stole my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back