• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

overlordfangirl said:
Haha yeah, I figured that. If you seen the character sheet, there is two more people. I mean they aren't approved but still, new people. Heh
no, its only beebe's new char that isn't accepted.

@Shiro kurogane So the one that can teleport is accepted too? I think his character is called Hibe Natso. Gah, I did not know!

@BeebeTheWarrior Haha okay well hopefully she is accepted. Then in that case She'll team up with Tenya and the other kid if accepted. Sooo yeah. Never mind on what I said after the first sentence

Last edited by a moderator:
BeebeTheWarrior said:
Yep i just learned about the albino disease and i thought it would make a epic character
YOU JUST LEARNED ABOUT ALBINOS? CRAP, CAPSLOCK WAS ON.

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane So the one that can teleport is accepted too? I think his character is called Hibe Natso. Gah, I did not know!
@BeebeTheWarrior Haha okay well hopefully she is accepted. Then in that case She'll team up with Tenya and the other kid if accepted. Sooo yeah. Never mind on what I said after the first sentence
yes, @xkeyxx liked the cs sheet.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]YOU JUST LEARNED ABOUT ALBINOS? CRAP, CAPSLOCK WAS ON.

[/QUOTE]
well yah. i was watching the show "Pirates band of misfits" on tv and i asked my dad why one of them was white with red eyes and he told me about albino's

BeebeTheWarrior said:
well yah. i was watching the show "Pirates band of misfits" on tv and i asked my dad why one of them was white with red eyes and he told me about albino's
sorry, forgot you were young.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]sorry, forgot you were young.

[/QUOTE]
HEY i'm not THAT young! i'm 13!!! :(

@Shiro kurogane Thanks for the update!

yozakura_quartet_hana_no_uta-08-kotoha-playful-tongue_sticking_out-glasses-smile-wink.jpg

@BeebeTheWarrior Depends, usually we goof off here or speak of what will happen in the role play. Pretend to be our characters here and yeah, just hang out really.

kyoko_thumbs_up.gif

honestly I think I am weirding Beebe our. Am I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back