• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]
TWOGK_elsie_happy_reaction_face.jpg

KgkGUVn.gif

[/QUOTE]
That ^^ is the next anime I plan on watching

Only because I heard this from it.

"A lowly human like you shouldn't be threatening a demon!"

"What kind of demon lets themselves be threatened by a human?"

Trust said:
Only because I heard this from it.
"A lowly human like you shouldn't be threatening a demon!"

"What kind of demon lets themselves be threatened by a human?"
yeah... its pretty ridiculous.

@xkeyxx Cynthia: *freezes from the scary vibe*

987.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shiro kurogane @xkeyxx Cynthia: *nods and hugs back, feels the bad vibes coming from Yuzuki, squeaks*

Me: Will it actually happen? I mean the races have not started so I could totally see them in the race. Cynthia tries to throw one of her cards at Yuzuki and her glare makes her lose focus and she trips. Or the card becomes inactive half way through its target.

@xkeyxx @Shiro kurogane Me: I mean the races have not started so I could totally see them in the race. Cynthia tries to throw one of her cards at Yuzuki and her glare makes her lose focus and she trips. Or the card becomes inactive half way through its target.

Cynthia: *shiver up spine and sprints away*

giphy.gif

overlordfangirl said:
@xkeyxx @Shiro kurogane Me: I mean the races have not started so I could totally see them in the race. Cynthia tries to throw one of her cards at Yuzuki and her glare makes her lose focus and she trips. Or the card becomes inactive half way through its target.
Cynthia: *shiver up spine and sprints away*

giphy.gif
Oh well hmm.. we're currently waiting for the others to post but I'm thinking if some don't want to wait their characters could go off in a small group and spar or something :3

Yuzuki: Come back here...!
tumblr_m9om87ARlF1ryqwhvo1_500.gif

@xkeyxx Just curious who else do we need to post? I know Beebe. *chuckles* They are impatient when starting out but forgetful for watching the thread periodically.

Cynthia: *far away and keeps running* No way!!!

i need to post... but i already said mine wouldn't be up until way later if i can bring myself to do it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back