• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

I've farted sooooooo much I must attend to sleep~~ g'night

tumblr_ltij202lHG1qexps3o1_500.gif

Sounds like a good thing. We'll resume again when everyone gets back on. That something the other one lacked.... decency. @Shiro kurogane

overlordfangirl said:
Sounds like a good thing. We'll resume again when everyone gets back on. That something the other one lacked.... decency. @Shiro kurogane
thats why smaller rps are better. everyone can pause and start again when everyone is here. Larger rps tend to just keep going if you leave for a bit.

@oculusrefrain *nervous laughter* Uh you caught us when the moderator went to sleep.

@oculusrefrain I say look at the character sheet and see who is missing and just make a character sheet, just in case. So when she gets back on, that is what she would see.

overlordfangirl said:
@oculusrefrain I say look at the character sheet and see who is missing and just make a character sheet, just in case. So when she gets back on, that is what she would see.
oculusrefrain said:
Sorry, I'm willing to wait.
don't forget to tag @xkeyxx too, just in case.

I don't know. Okay, I'm going to write something down but I won't post it just yet.

BeebeTheWarrior said:
oh i was hoping your character that was heading to the races could bump into me. it doesn't have to be a long interaction.
@overlordfangirl
everyone is heading outside, so you'd technically be interacting with one of us all ready if you just had your char speak up some to one of the others.

BeebeTheWarrior said:
oh i was hoping your character that was heading to the races could bump into me. it doesn't have to be a long interaction.
@overlordfangirl
like when you did the post about Uraraka bumping into you. you could have had it so pluseman followed Uraraka, Atsui and Matsu. even if it was just to ask whats happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
well at the moment he is waited for someone to notice him first. i am just to lazy to write the first post and my first posts when i try to interact are usually really bad

BeebeTheWarrior said:
well at the moment he is waited for someone to notice him first. i am just to lazy to write the first post and my first posts when i try to interact are usually really bad
just edit your post then, the rp is paused so now is the time to edit it. if ya wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back