• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

7317be45c8615a04cc84dfcc39a0937a.jpg

Idea Idea
Hello I'm looking to join. I've looked through most the Threads linked on the first post but still going through those. But I have a character made, I just don't have a back story yet. If you want to review it I can put it in the Character's thread with WIP as suggested, I can.
Well, naturally, I have to review it. That said, if you'd rather finish reading things first and making the character first that is understandable, if not recommendable.

Alternate Universe Ideas
-Reverse Personalities

-Avery: An aggressive and blunt individual who takes advantage of people for his own personal gain.
-Riba: A enthusiastic and sweet person with the belief anyone can be a hero, no matter their background.
Tokage: A bubbly happy woman who wants the best in everyone but hides it under a cold exterior.
-Genderbent
-Avery(Already gender fluid)
-Kotsu(Edited from Kotsuban which means pelvis)
-Toka(Because why not :3)
-Villian Au:
-Avery: Mr. Barburu: An unknown villain who hides in the shadows of the world, using hitmen to do his dirty work. Not much is known on his quirk, but it’s believed to be dangerous due to the countless deaths done by it.
Riba: Bone Fracture: Leader of the Skillful Skulls and a powerful mob boss that can cause even the strongest of wills to break.
Tokage: Dragon Queen: Local vigilante with some controversial ideals and ways of dealing with villians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back