• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

c69db6babe2c7887d02c315fd9df5529.jpg

Gangsta Uraraka ;)

OH BOI CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE JUST THE MOST NAIVE CORRUPTABLE MANIPULATABLE LITTLE CINNAMON ROLE SO THAT THE VILLIANS CAN

Ahem.

ROT HIS SOUL AND MAKE EVERYONE WEEP AT HIS FORMER CUTENESS AND NAIVE INNOCENCE

Last edited:
yeah i tend to like bad guys who truly believe they are not the bad guy they are the good guy just the world is unable to see that, if Katja somehow fell she would end up being this kind but i doubt she will

Speaking of lack of posts, Toki still sitting alone in her room. Poor lonely Toki.

We need both sides of the coin(Lián and Riba) to battle it out as Lián being the villian and Riba being the hero :3
Assuming they're out of PSA by that time.
Duriander's gonna join the hero, because as much as he might like Lián by that time, he's not gonna disappoint his grandparents for a hoe.

Idea Idea
Hello I'm looking to join. I've looked through most the Threads linked on the first post but still going through those. But I have a character made, I just don't have a back story yet. If you want to review it I can put it in the Character's thread with WIP as suggested, I can.

Idea Idea
Hello I'm looking to join. I've looked through most the Threads linked on the first post but still going through those. But I have a character made, I just don't have a back story yet. If you want to review it I can put it in the Character's thread with WIP as suggested, I can.

Looks like you just missed him mate. Don't worry though, we Co-GM's are here to help! Fell free to put up the CS and we'll see if it's good, but if the backstory isn't fleshed out then it would be best to put up a WIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back