• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

59585c7288075e06afb0007201952536--itsuka-kendou-my-hero-academia.jpg

do y'all ever just blank out when writing characters cus i feel like that's what i always do

i can't remember half the shit i type most the time

Idea Idea

finally done with my hair hero, she's on page 27. it only took me 1-2 months? lolol
Let the hair shenanigans commence!
do y'all ever just blank out when writing characters cus i feel like that's what i always do

i can't remember half the shit i type most the time
Yup, it’s why I have the link of my characters so I can remember their personalities while a write a post xD

Ok, peeps. I don't think I have energy left to do it today, but I will be finishing my big updates tomorrow. Any who want to throw suggestions for special events for the PSA, now's your chance!

PS: Also tomorrow, opening of our first side arc, the halloween hypno arc (credit to B BlueClover ), on a brand new section of the RP

Ok, peeps. I don't think I have energy left to do it today, but I will be finishing my big updates tomorrow. Any who want to throw suggestions for special events for the PSA, now's your chance!

PS: Also tomorrow, opening of our first side arc, the halloween hypno arc (credit to B BlueClover ), on a brand new section of the RP
:O

Yaaaaay! :3

Riba Aizawa shall live! Any ideas for your characters costume, guys? :3

I always try that in writing but then it annoys me so after only a paragraph or two I just go through the stages of grief before finally finding a name.
I always pic the name second. (I choose their appearance first.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back