• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

&width=10000&height=10000

Quirk - Living Face: This quirk allows the user to be able to remove their own face from their body and attach it onto an inanimate object and gain full control over it. This works well with mannequins or other things with moveable limbs. However, the person can’t possess anything living and if they go onto something like a brick, they will have no power.

...I came up with that while looking at a mannequin xD

Quirk - Living Face: This quirk allows the user to be able to remove their own face from their body and attach it onto an inanimate object and gain full control over it. This works well with mannequins or other things with moveable limbs. However, the person can’t possess anything living and if they go onto something like a brick, they will have no power.

I have this quirk that I plan to use if we ever get to second years which is a character whose quirk can transform them into any piece of clothing, and enhance the quirk of whoever wears them. The catch is that the quirk doesn't allow them to change into a human.

That has the potential to be so creepy. If that happened around anyone like me their first reaction would be attack until the person stops moving.

I have this quirk that I plan to use if we ever get to second years which is a character whose quirk can transform them into any piece of clothing, and enhance the quirk of whoever wears them. The catch is that the quirk doesn't allow them to change into a human.
The two could be friends! :3

Become a mannequin with designer clothes xD

Before I go dipping my toes into adulthood, any suggestions on names?

So far I have "Minos" "Ventus" and "Jun(iper)" as some thoughts.
Kind of like the idea of having Ventus as a name, but Jun is comforting name choice since I have used it before and Minos . . . I just like Minos--

Before I go dipping my toes into adulthood, any suggestions on names?

So far I have "Minos" "Ventus" and "Jun(iper)" as some thoughts.
Kind of like the idea of having Ventus as a name, but Jun is comforting name choice since I have used it before and Minos . . . I just like Minos--
Any of those works but don't forget your character's name is kinda supposed to match the country... by which i generally would mean Japan

Any of those works but don't forget your character's name is kinda supposed to match the country... by which i generally would mean Japan

I'm thinking they would be a mix culture. Their last name will be Japanese though.

In the show they do have other nationalities, so I thought that would be alright >~<

I'm thinking they would be a mix culture. Their last name will be Japanese though.

In the show they do have other nationalities, so I thought that would be alright >~<
You can have other nationalities, we do have foreign characters here, I'm just saying if you gonna have a particular name or particular nationality, the other must match

Well if they took the name of their Japanese parent, but their name was heavily inspired by their parent of another nationality is the scenario I was thinking.

I did consider Hidoi, from a phrase I learned in class but then it seems too close to Midoriya so I didn't feel okay with it

Well if they took the name of their Japanese parent, but their name was heavily inspired by their parent of another nationality is the scenario I was thinking.

I did consider Hidoi, from a phrase I learned in class but then it seems too close to Midoriya so I didn't feel okay with it
sounds ok

df4773a4df53f3206b9f465aaa36458b.jpg

....Can we please have special arc where the characters visit Disney land? XD

I want Riba wearing a mickey hat while looking dead inside :3

....Can we please have special arc where the characters visit Disney land? XD

I want Riba wearing a mickey hat while looking dead inside :3

Setsuo: *Makes a little bone pin and puts it in her hat* That cheer you up?

Riba: ... No. *Grumpily* And don't fuck with my hat!

Setsuo: *;-;* Bone bear why

Setsuo: *Makes a little bone pin and puts it in her hat* That cheer you up?

Riba: ... No. *Grumpily* And don't fuck with my hat!

Setsuo: *;-;* Bone bear why
Setsou: Look it’s mickey! Let’s take a picture!
Riba: No!
Setsou: Pleeeeeasssse! :(
Riba:....*Sigh* Fine!
Camera Guy: Smile for the camera!
Mickey: *Pats Riba’s head*
Riba: >:0
~1 Minute Later~

Setsou: The picture looks so good!
Riba: *Still beating up the man in the mickey costume*

~1 Minute Later~

Lol

Makoto.JPG
Fifth(Maybe? I dunno I lost track) Up in "PSA Heroes" is Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser ('s) Toujou Makoto
I tried to make a blur on the Shadow tails to be demonstrative of how more of them lessens his control over them. Also that awkward hand on the right is suppose to be sort of him reaching his hand out like he's directing it. I know that's not really how it goes but his hands had to do something~ Also you said jumpsuit so I took that to be one piece but the lines looked weird appearing from nowhere so I made them wrap a bit. I RESERVE THE RIGHT OF CREATIVE FREEDOM SO THAT I CAN FINISH. No honestly sorry it looked weird.
This was harder than it should have been TT-TT I'm taking a break now on characters, because 1. It's fighting me now, and 2. cause I'll be doing art team stuff, I'll do another Sunday.

ALSO JOIN OUR ART TEAM WE NEED YOU​

~1 Minute Later~

Happiest place on earth... except when Riba's there.

But the students have to do community work.

Setsuo: *Laying in a fleshy hammock* Work for me peasents!

Riba: ... Viva la revolution! *Starts a working class revolt*

Kaoru would be in the background trying to trying to talk the mascot into trading jobs with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back