• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

~More young Riba and Kuma high jinks~
Kuma: Hey, what's that in your pocket?
Riba: O-Oh, this is Eraser head! He's so cool and strong and and....sorry, I tend to babble.
Kuma: No, it's fine! Check this out *Opens up backpack to reveal All Might figure* The Symbol of Peace!
Riba: Cool! Wanna play?
Kuma: YES!
Both: HAVE NO FEAR, BECAUSE WE ARE HERE! *Run around with figures*

~More young Riba and Kuma high jinks~
Kuma: Hey, what's that in your pocket?
Riba: O-Oh, this is Eraser head! He's so cool and strong and and....sorry, I tend to babble.
Kuma: No, it's fine! Check this out *Opens up backpack to reveal All Might figure* The Symbol of Peace!
Riba: Cool! Wanna play?
Kuma: YES!
Both: HAVE NO FEAR, BECAUSE WE ARE HERE! *Run around with figures*
........that is true but now a days.

*Older Kuma and Riba in the morning*
Riba:.......
Kuma: Yo
Riba: Hey
*Riba walks over to her seat while Kuma goes back to sleep.*

Lián: Let me show you what will happen if you try to be a hero. *Smashes head of Eraserhead figure* And now his head is erased.
Riba: N-No! I'LL KILL YOU! *Charges with curled fist*

Kuma: No! *Blocks* It isn't worth it!
Lián: And what are you going to do once you land that punch? Get expelled? This is what happens to villains. I guess we were all right, you are just a villain in the making *Walks off into the crowd*

Idea Idea

I already voted, but I just want to ask how the latest vote in general affects the few of us who never had QEP Points given to them?

in the eact same way as everyone else, except whatever bonus you get comes after I give you your character QEP

That's what I ended up thinking as I'm pretty sure 0 points doubled is still 0. ^.^

Anyway, that makes sense.

Lián: Let me show you what will happen if you try to be a hero. *Smashes head of Eraserhead figure* And now his head is erased.
Riba: N-No! I'LL KILL YOU! *Charges with curled fist*

Kuma: No! *Blocks* It isn't worth it!
Lián: And what are you going to do once you land that punch? Get expelled? This is what happens to villains. I guess we were all right, you are just a villain in the making *Walks off into the crowd*
*Now a days*

*Riba arrives at school and opens the front door to see Lian while they stare at each-other with hatred.*
Kuma: Yo, it's way too early for this stuff.
Lian: Hmph!
Riba: Hmph.
*the girls go in opposite directions while having foul looks on their faces.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back