• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Oh wow, completely neglected to mention why I haven't made any edits to my character for a while. I'm currently taking driver's school to get my G2, so that along with work is kind of taking up all of my time. Tomorrow's the last day but I'll still have work so I'll probably available Saturday and then I can get finished with my CS. Sorry for not mentioning sooner guys..

Oh wow, completely neglected to mention why I haven't made any edits to my character for a while. I'm currently taking driver's school to get my G2, so that along with work is kind of taking up all of my time. Tomorrow's the last day but I'll still have work so I'll probably available Saturday and then I can get finished with my CS. Sorry for not mentioning sooner guys..

You're fine man. Life comes first.

Can't really say I have. But, I'll ask another question. Who heres seen Black Lagoon?

Okay, cause I was thinking of starting an Accel World RP but knowing that even though it does have a decent following I haven't found another westerner who follows it deeply (like I do). I mean shizz can be explained but still. Also It has been like a good two years since I have seen Black Lagoon at least.

Riba: Okay so you get Aya on the weekends and I'll get her the rest of the week.
Setsuo: Hey! This contract says I can't be 2,000 feet around you at all times
Riba: Well then, you can chat with my second in command, my fist!

Aya: Can I have a say in this?
Both: NO!
Aya: O-Ok

Yori: Merry Christmas everyone! *Is about to close school door*
Avery: Wait!
Yori: Oh, Avery! What do you need?
Avery: *Roots through bag* Well, you gave people cards so I decided to give you a present of my own.
Yori: *Takes gift and rips open* Well Avery, you didn't have to-*Tears up*
Avery: It's our class! All dolled up with a frame and such! I noticed you had other classes but not ours. I hope you like it!
Yori: It's beautiful! I-I'll put it up with the rest, Merry Christmas!
Avery: Merry Christmas! *Runs off*

So one more for loyal guardian and maybe some Halloween based ones along with what idea needed, anyways, night! :3

Riba: Okay so you get Aya on the weekends and I'll get her the rest of the week.

Avery: *Roots through bag* Well, you gave people cards so I decided to give you a present of my own.
Avery: It's our class! All dolled up with a frame and such! I noticed you had other classes but not ours. I hope you like it!

So one more for loyal guardian and maybe some Halloween based ones along with what idea needed, anyways, night! :3
G'night! Rest well :3

and insert poor palatine crying over that cute little bubble boy

also morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back