• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

God of Fire: Jesus, and I thought I was hated....

I'd like to think that he was originally a classical god but one day, someone was doing a old timey play of We Are Number One and BOOM! Changed forever xD
He was almost fired by the God of Gods, because he let this happen to music xd
Someone told him to go with the times....

Hey, at least he can have his own theme song play where ever he goes!
Yup. It's this one.

He was almost fired by the God of Gods, because he let this happen to music xd

Yup. It's this one.

The God of Gods is just a very old and crazy man who hates the new generation of gods xD
"Back in my day gods actually got work done! Why can't you be more like The God of Strength, he has 800 wives....most being his sisters and cousins but still!"

Anyway, don't you hate it when you fill everything else out but the backstory and personality?
Like, I see my character just having a relatively normal life, albeit having her move twice in a row. And with a relatively normal life, people expect a 100% normal person. Though normal is a weird word to be honest with you....

The God of Gods is just a very old and crazy man who hates the new generation of gods xD
"Back in my day gods actually got work done! Why can't you be more like The God of Strength, he has 800 wives....most being his sisters and cousins but still!"
God of Cats: Well, maybe I don't want 800 wives. You ever think of that old man?
XD

Anyway, don't you hate it when you fill everything else out but the backstory and personality?
Like, I see my character just having a relatively normal life, albeit having her move twice in a row. And with a relatively normal life, people expect a 100% normal person. Though normal is a weird word to be honest with you....

I feel you man. I started with that and somehow ended up with the opposite.

God of Gods: What?! You take that back or you'll work overtime for the rest of the month! Back in my day we ate cats, not pet them!
God of Cats: Tiger is not a pet! He's his own person ;-; Leave my babies alone, old geezer
God of Fire: I'm not for commitment! I live with a cat goddess who leaves fur balls and string everywhere!
God of Cats: That's not my problem, man

I feel you man. I started with that and somehow ended up with the opposite.
It's like, alright, I have a general idea of how I want her to behave, but the backstory literally being a normal life with two instances of moving, one from America to Britain, then from Britain to Japan, isn't necessarily going to contribute. I suppose being an only child might have an effect, along with her hobbies...

God of Cats: Tiger is not a pet! He's his own person ;-; Leave my babies alone, old geezer

God of Cats: That's not my problem, man
I like to think with the God of Cats, she use to be this big and brave hunter who wore animal skins and such....then she made house cats and the rest is history xD

She actually makes the cat food herself XD
Fire God + Cat Goddess + Too Much Cat Nip/Wine =
74e49badad41dea13a911f40a532ba40--tiger-art-fantasy-creatures.jpg

I'd love actual stories about these guys xD
-The One Day Bed Fest: The story of the trial of sleeping with every god
-Son of Song: Legends about the only son of The God of Music
Days of Choas: What happens when the God of War and God of Fire decide to take a few days off?
Cat Creation: How the First Cats Came to Be
Youthful Adventure: The God of youth decides to travel the mortal realm, battling demons and monsters along the way.

I'd love actual stories about these guys xD
-The One Day Bed Fest: The story of the trial of sleeping with every god
-Son of Song: Legends about the only son of The God of Music
Days of Choas: What happens when the God of War and God of Fire decide to take a few days off?
Cat Creation: How the First Cats Came to Be
Youthful Adventure: The God of youth decides to travel the mortal realm, battling demons and monsters along the way.
Poor God of Memes Music. He only has one son XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back