• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

Sunkissed said:
Does anyone want to give me opinions on my new character I made :3
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/kagami-high-school.134081/
*sees gif of Nagisa* *dies* I will read the sheet and if your character is not cute and cheerful, I will freaking perform intentional homicide on you.

P.S.: Vampires have pulses and their hearts beat. If a vampire's heart doesn't allow blood to circulate through their blood vessels, they die. Oh, and no objections towards @Defective Kitten. (How do you earn my approval so often, bruh??)

@Sunkissed, you may live.

I feel like you should've just told her in PM so that she could change it & it wouldn't be like calling her out. I think she would've noticed and think that was ruder than just denying, ya feels?

i know!!! Im so excited!!! I don't plan on leaving the house for days!! WEEKS EVER!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Serious though. These last two weeks have sucked without wifi.

So is anyone else interested in joining my new roleplay :3 I want to start it today. there are unlimited spots for boys but all the girl spots are gone now

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I'm like taking my time with making CS. I'm not really feeling like making one so you'll have to give me a second. I'm almost done. Almost.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]He would have offered walking her back, but he was getting hungry. He needed to go out for a...bite. "I'm getting kind of hungry, and I was thinking of going out to get something to eat, so I'm afraid I can't walk you back." Osamu told her.

[/QUOTE]
OOOOOHHHHHHH REJECTED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back