• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

You're good too. I think the roleplayer is only as good as the person he is roleplaying with. I will join soon.

Sunkissed said:
Night. Watch this video before you go to sleep :3 [media]

[/media]
This was awesome and educational at the same time! Although I could've watched it in the morning, but meh. Curiosity got me good and it did good. *raises a thumb up* (That centipede, though xD I must say it was my favourite. Especially those Japanese leeches that suck on you without you even knowing - that sounds both horrifying and quite smart.) Thanks for sharing the wonderful video, yo. Now nighties!

I still don't understand what's so scary about spiders when they're not dangerous and not right next to you.

Anyway, I done this whilst I told you to wait for me to join your other rp. You don't have to read it all, just a picture of what I do on that site... It's kinda like @WeabooTrash when he rps.

So far, Lorne was surprised at how different this school was. He expected it to be grimy, full of idiots who were brutes and very dangerous over all. However, it wasn't. Many of the students here may be delinquents but it was the complete opposite to what Lorne thought at first. Before he went to class, he met some kind people. At first he thought they were going to try and use him somehow, but it turned out he was the one in control at the time. Now, he was outside in the courtyard, alone in the shade. The courtyard also surprised him.

On his way in, Lorne didn't get to look at the courtyard much. Now he was outside, he could witness just how wrong he was at first. It probably helped that it was a hot day. The sky was clear and there was a gentle breeze to keep the students cool. The grass was nicely trimmed, just to the right size, the benches were spread out evenly and there was enough space for everyone. It allowed the group of people who had something in common to talk freely without the risk of other people listening in. All in all, it was a really good addition to the school.

Lorne was sitting under the shade of the smaller building alone. He was watching the other students have fun, pranking each other and making jokes. Sometimes, he would spot a couple walking past together acting extremely in love. Lorne thought it was a bit over kill but it was their lives, they could act how they liked. A ball came flying over to Lorne's direction. It landed right in front of him and stayed there, staring Lorne in the face. The young boy done nothing to it, it wasn't his to touch after all. He waited for the owner to come over and claim, or at least ask for him to throw it back.

God damn, you're like my sister. Like both my sisters. They scream at the tiniest spiders and I have to be the one who catches it and takes it outside or kills it if they're feeling cruel

Don't read spider man comics then. He turns into a giant spider in some of them...you'll love it.

@Ethan Hart, so that is basically for us to have an idea of how you RP? That's pretty neat - I like your writing style! Just don't stoop as low as to compare yourself to me, okay?

You're really good. And I said kinda. That rp site is rather interesting. Anyway, that was to show @Sunkissed what I was working on. All that time I took to reply, was me coming up for the name for the thread x_x. The thing which I showed took me two or three minutes. Titles are always the hardest thing to come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back